Wigan v Whitehaven

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Joanne2809

Wigan v Whitehaven

Post by Joanne2809 »

Its a long shot, but does anyone know if the game is on BBC this weekend, I am away for the weekend and wont get to the JJB :(
silver surfer

Re: Wigan v Whitehaven

Post by silver surfer »

Sorry. no it isn't. I can't remember which ones are on but I know it isn't ours. :(
heydude

Post by heydude »

warrington vs leeds and hull vs wakefield think i've got them the right way round
don't eat yellow snow
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Its suposed to be a different type of game where anyone can win so why is the BBC only showing super league teams! They may be beter games and they will have bigger attendences, showing how popular rugby league is but thats not what the challange cup is about! One all super league match and another match I think would be more suiting!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
KC

Post by KC »

totally agree there. there's way more to RL than the superleague.
I think there's no local radio commentary but i've heard it's on cumbrian radio, and you can listen over the web. there's a link somewhere on the cherry and white message board on RL Fans.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

New member, first post! I think it's supposed to be on BBC Radio Cumbria and there's bits of commentary on BBC GMR too. :)