WiganTV showing pre season games + possibly NZ Warriors game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

WiganTV showing pre season games + possibly NZ Warriors game

Post by cpwigan »

Wigan TV have announced details of the games they‘ll be showing EXCLUSIVELY on the Club's official TV channel.

Starting this Sunday, subscribers can tune in as they broadcast the opening Pre-season Game at Leigh Centurions live from 3pm.

They'll also be covering the game in Cumbria as the Warriors take on Workington in Paul Prescott's Testimonial.

Games against London Skolars - and the big 'friendly' clash against St Helens - will be covered but will be a delayed broadcast.

The Club are currently working through the technicalities of game coverage in New Zealand and a further announcement will be made in due course.

Wigan TV are also working through the final stages of a complete website rebuild and are hopeful this will be launched next week.
RobWigan

Re: WiganTV showing pre season games + possibly NZ Warriors game

Post by RobWigan »

Does anybody know were the Leigh Friendly will be once you log on?? I have just started my membership this morning, also is there commentary?
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

for some reason all clips are saying media not found for me?

anyone else having issues
cumbria_warrior

Had video for 2 min now nothing anyone else?
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Mine doing same but i aint had any picture yet, i will be getting a full refund pathetic
cumbria_warrior

Just keep getting media not found, had video earlier of them on pitch but now nothing
cumbria_warrior

On now refreshed again
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Going cancel my membership awful sevice got picture then atopped what score mate?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

6-4 to Wigan. Finally got good field position and Hampshire showed his class with a superb pass to Joe Burgess. Sarginson knocking on first tackle was not a great start. I thought Logan and Connor Farrell were both weak in the tackle at times / reading defence. Gelling looks stockier physique wise. Bateman showed some good defence at times. Burke looked stong. Both wingers, Mafredi and Burgess ooze potential.

The LSV is a difficult stadia to transmit from according to the Leigh TV guy. Found the coverage worked better on full screen. When it works it is decent.Media not found coming up now.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

12-10 to Wigan service back up