Look!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Look!!

Post by Fraggle »

heydude posted:
people keep saying this nonsense and all i say is remember when bradford were renovating odsal who's ground did they share and was they not in the premiership at the time, so that means THIS BLOODLY RULE DOESN'T EXIST.....
The other one was London Broncos sharing with Charlton Athletic at The Valley. Unless there's a clause in this alleged rule whereby you can only groundshare if the word "valley" appears in the name of the ground somewhere...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
heydude

Post by heydude »

:eusa2: could be fraggle or maybe "b" is at the start of the second part of the name.
don't eat yellow snow
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

the question of ground sharing was brought up on sky sports web site with phil clarke,
phil answered the wigan fans question very simply,
if latics move up into the premiership it will not affect wrl as they already share the ground, however if a football club is already in the prem and a rugby club wanted to share then this would not be allowed, hope this has cleared it up once and for all, so all those latics/saints fans ect who keep saying " you won't have a ground next season" you can now shove it where the sun don't shine,
i thank you,
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ITS NOT CERTAIN THE LATICS WILL GO UP. IF THEY DO NOT FINISH 2 THEN CHANCES ARE THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE PLAY OFFS AS INEVITABLY IN FOOTBALL THE TEAM WHO FINISHES 3RD USUALLY DO NOT GO UP.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle (or Mike, of course...in your copious free time!)- I think a FAQ would be an excellent idea!