T'is Folly to be wise?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pem Rover

T'is Folly to be wise?

Post by Pem Rover »

I haven't seen any other comments about the new Wigan signing from Australia. Brutus Folly. Arriving next week. 6 foot 7 inches, 18 stone! Only 19 years old. Would certainly bulk up that pack. Anybody know anything more about him?
mrs_carney

Re: T'is Folly to be wise?

Post by mrs_carney »

april fool?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

April fool luv sorry! his wifes name suposedly Avril Folly, posted on 1/4/05 do you get it now?
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Pem Rover

Post by Pem Rover »

Sorry. I've been sat in the sun for a week! Just got back and didn't do the research. Schoolboy error! LOL
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Pem Rover posted:
I haven't seen any other comments about the new Wigan signing from Australia. Brutus Folly. Arriving next week. 6 foot 7 inches, 18 stone! Only 19 years old. Would certainly bulk up that pack. Anybody know anything more about him?
We had a discussion about this in the early hours of Friday, presumably it had disappeared off the front page here since it was a non-story. Apart from the Avril Folly bit, the claim that his grandfather used to make pies in Wigan was a bit of a giveaway.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]