Nathan brown the whinging Aussie?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
East Stand Faithful

Nathan brown the whinging Aussie?

Post by East Stand Faithful »

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport/sai ... 980616._/?

SAINTS will have an anxious weekend after they saw star signing Luke Walsh taken off 15 minutes from time.

Saints boss Nathan Brown said: "He is going to have x-rays on his jaw. The docs is a bit worried so we will see what comes of it.

"He got hit in the head, didn't he, without the ball which you know is going to happen against Wigan. It is standard with their front row, same happened to Gaz O'Brien last year.

"Whatever happens we will run with the flow."

Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Alreetas

Re: Nathan brown the whinging Aussie?

Post by Alreetas »

despise nathan brown, always have... just jealousy he is living in the shadows of wigan.. if he said it was always going to happen why did he sanction the wigan game ?
as coach he could have said no pick another opponent.. oh wait they all said no !
To understand the man you must first understand his demons
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

I will stand corrected but wasnt it his own player (amor) who took walsh out? Lookedlike Iit from where I was stood.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Alreetas wrote:despise nathan brown, always have... just jealousy he is living in the shadows of wigan.. if he said it was always going to happen why did he sanction the wigan game ?
as coach he could have said no pick another opponent.. oh wait they all said no !
Frankly, I like Nathan Brown. And I hope I can carry on liking him for many years to come. As the St Helens coach! :lol:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Once when at Huddersfield, I actually saw him smile!
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Alreetas wrote:.

Frankly, I like Nathan Brown. And I hope I can carry on liking him for many years to come. As the St Helens coach! :lol:
Nice one Kitt :lol: I think the subject title should be emended to the indefinite article '(A )whinging Aussie. There's loads of them :lol:
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Once when at Huddersfield, I actually saw him smile!
It was probably wind WW :)
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Now he's mouthing off to the Australian media describing Wigan's forwards as nothing but "cheap shot merchants."
Outspoken Nathan Brown has issued a World Club Challenge warning to Sydney Roosters: Wigan's props are cheap shot merchants.
The St Helens boss and former St George Illawarra coach made the comment after his new signing, former Penrith half Luke Walsh, finished his first night as a Super League player in hospital undergoing X-rays for a possible facial fracture after a late challenge from Wigan's Welsh giant Ben Flower.
The 28-16 Wigan win also marked the English debuts of North Queensland icon Matt Bowen and former South Sydney and Wests Tigers forward Eddy Pettybourne.
''He got hit in the head - without the ball. You know that's going to happen when you play Wigan,'' a fuming Brown said. ''That's standard with their front-rowers. It happened to Gaz O'Brien last year.''
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 31txn.html
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Dear me, how much more unprofessional can this man get! He should be brought before the panel and charged with bringing the game into disrepute!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I used to really like Nathan brown when he first came on to the scene but the cracks in his personality started to show when he made it his mantra to slow down the POTB and was fine with it till madge came over and did it better then all of a sudden he was opposed to it.

He does really seem to have a bee in his bonnet about Wigan though, when you consider he never really says anything about leeds, by far the dirtiest team in the league.

Im guessing its more jealousy than anything else and he is hoping we now get a few penalties against us for next to nothing.

I have seen the footage and it looks late but nothing too bad. Thing is and ive said this to friends before if you are an 15-18st bloke running full tilt then you cant just change direction in the blink of an eye. Scrum halves and hookers run this risk when they take the ball to the line because once you commit to a tackle its very difficult to pull out at the last minute which is why I really don't agree with the super slow mo
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure