too ian lenaghan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

too ian lenaghan

Post by stevo38 »

time too spend eric uve been a tight arse too long if your not prepared put in p--- off
Kaii

Re: too ian lenaghan

Post by Kaii »

Buy who and who'll they replace
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

oloughlin is knackered ,thornley is ,pettybourne , dudson ,no goalkicker ,u need senior old heads to guide and give confidence got none ,massive problems this yr

Language please family site
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Thornley actually never put a foot wrong yesterday and Shaun has already brought in Dan to fill that center spot. Strange how you claim Eddy is shit after having a pretty decent game yesterday and shown he will be very useful this season.
Say which players we should bring in?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

stevo38 wrote:oloughlin is knackered ,thornley is ,pettybourne , dudson ,no goalkicker ,u need senior old heads to guide and give confidence got none ,massive problems this yr
Why bother supporting the team at all if it's shi*??

Go & follow some other team or sport :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
stevo38 wrote:oloughlin is knackered ,thornley is ,pettybourne , dudson ,no goalkicker ,u need senior old heads to guide and give confidence got none ,massive problems this yr
Why bother supporting the team at all if it's shi*??

Go & follow some other team or sport :angry:
Or don't post at midnight after several sherbets! :lol:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I doubt Matty bowen has come for nothing - personally I don't think its the lack of money being spent I think its who its been spent on that's the problem

Bowen - I have a fear that he is going to do just enough to keep his body safe for the next year he doesn't look willing to put himself on the line for us

Green - I was underwhelmed by his signing much more so considering we paid him out of contract. He brings little in the way of anything to the them IMO he doesnt have any major strength he is the very definition of average

Smith - I'm still not sure about him he brings more the the plate than green but my issue with him is, his brain is better than his talent is capable of completing. He has an excellent rugby brain and sees things but doesn't quite have enough talent to execute

Luaki - Powell - need I say more

For me we have spent money just on the wrong people we need a class half back - saints are showing and Warrington in the opposite manner how much a class half back can change the way hard games go. Its very easy to win against poor teams with average halves but when it counts you need them

We also havent invested in a winger or goal kicker both coild bite.us burgess is good bbut he is not ready to play week in weel out

Lockers is the only player i think we need to be thinkkng about replacing in the next few years the rest of the squad is pretty young and with bateman and burke on deck i thinm we are ok

I would like to see a class halfback brought in and a winger but im aware how rare these types of players are

I lkke ben jones bishop he is out of favour at leeds ans surely worth enquiring about
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

A new winger? Burges had a great game for someone at 19 years old and is a possible GB winger of the future. The difference was Wigan made mistakes under pressure and they were capitalised on, this is a great young team and they will learn from this. Three of their tries came from dropped balls on our own 10 yard line, and Hargreaves at 21 stone is hard to stop from 10 yards at full burst. You forget this is the cream or the NRL that battered everything in front of them, including the Burges brothers at the Rabbitos.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Bowen - I have a fear that he is going to do just enough to keep his body safe for the next year he doesn't look willing to put himself on the line for us

That was my view as well yesterday. Can't recall him attempting a single kick return, it seemed he was determined not to take a tackle. If he thinks he will get away with that under Wane, his Wigan career will be a very shortlived affair!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

stevo38 wrote:time too spend eric uve been a tight arse too long if your not prepared put in piss off
Do we have to lower ourselves to the level of the idiot element of Latic's support?