Salford v saints is an interesting fixture

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
The booze hound

Salford v saints is an interesting fixture

Post by The booze hound »

Thursdays ding dong between the devils and the saints is sure to be a spicy affair for the first time in many years. I'd really like Salford to humble what could be a saints juggernaught this season for more reasons than one. Firstly, the saints have been nothing more than also rans for a few years but look the real deal this term (which I do not like, I prefer to see their fans backbiting, huffing and puffing and blaming all and sundry for their shortcomings) and I also want the Salford fans, who have had more lean years than that silly tower in piza, to have a really good season so that they keep turning out in their numbers (which will hopefully in turn reward every club in superleague with their travelling numbers). Let's just hope that either teams season isn't as good ours, I know the big fella, mr wane, will do his damnedest to keep us one step in front. Remember, we are the champions and everyone else are just contenders.