Sean Gleeson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
BriH

Sean Gleeson

Post by BriH »

Just read that Sean Gleeson was attacked outside a pub and may lose his eye.

Sad to read this.

Kittwazzer

Re: Sean Gleeson

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just seen it myself. Shocking news!

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-KR- ... story.html
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It's disgraceful what goes on up Wigan & surrounding areas :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Too many incidents in the rat hole of King Street/Wallgate area over the years and time something was done about it.

The problem is that we have a Council more interested in having any kind of night club business in the town centre then what they are in people enjoying themselves in safety!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Apparently two men have been arrested
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Apparently two men have been arrested
One handed himself in. Apparently, they are quite well known faces in the Ashton/Bryn area. Once their ugly mugs went on Facebook, it was only going to be a matter of time!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Made the morning news on BBC North West. A nasty attack and I sincerely hope Gleeson makes a full recovery and these toss pots get the book thrown at them.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

DaveO wrote:Made the morning news on BBC North West. A nasty attack and I sincerely hope Gleeson makes a full recovery and these toss pots get the book thrown at them.
I know two of the men involved and actually work with one of them.

I have heard quite a different story to the sensationalistic one put out by the news.

You as a moderator should know better than comment about something that could prejudice any legal investigations and is set to go to Court in April.

I would hope your prejudiced and biased views get this thread locked before legal machinations take over
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:
DaveO wrote:Made the morning news on BBC North West. A nasty attack and I sincerely hope Gleeson makes a full recovery and these toss pots get the book thrown at them.

I have heard quite a different story to the sensationalistic one put out by the news.

You as a moderator should know better than comment about something that could prejudice any legal investigations and is set to go to Court in April.

I would hope your prejudiced and biased views get this thread locked before legal machinations take over
He only commented on details already in the public domain!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
butt monkey wrote:

He only commented on details already in the public domain!
No he didn't!

I have highlighted where he has all ready decided who is guilty. Am I correct?

Just because the photo's of the people allegedly involved got published does NOT mean they were actually the ones involved. Innocent until proven guilty is still the law in this Country so please don't let facts get in the way of any legal cases set to be held
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!