Re: Club shop refunds?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

:eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Aluaka wrote:Are club shop refunds available for fans who had BOWEN 1 printed on the back of their shirts?

I saw a few on Sunday, and I really felt for them!

Bless!

(My shirt is blank - if I was to have a name on it would be HAMPSHIRE !)
Any need for this kind of comment in view of the fact that he was not the only one who played bad against the Roosters.

As for Hampshire, it is obvious that he will replace Bowen at the end of his limited contract after he has gained more experience in the present season.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Aluaka wrote:Are club shop refunds available for fans who had BOWEN 1 printed on the back of their shirts?

I saw a few on Sunday, and I really felt for them!

Bless!

(My shirt is blank - if I was to have a name on it would be HAMPSHIRE !)
Any need for this kind of comment in view of the fact that he was not the only one who played bad against the Roosters.
I just think it's a silly thread :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

Perhaps a moderator could delete the thread then Josie?

I've deleted my original posts.

I wasn't meaning to come across as silly, I just felt for those people who had such high expectations of Bowen, had got his name on their shirts and have so far (yes it is very early doors) been very let down.

I have very strong personal views re: Mr Bowen (unusually strong for me) and I will keep my mouth shut in future.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Aluaka wrote:Perhaps a moderator could delete the thread then Josie?

I've deleted my original posts.

I wasn't meaning to come across as silly, I just felt for those people who had such high expectations of Bowen, had got his name on their shirts and have so far (yes it is very early doors) been very let down.

I have very strong personal views re: Mr Bowen (unusually strong for me) and I will keep my mouth shut in future.
I'm not deleting it I gave my opinion as to my thoughts on this thread.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan