Wigan v Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Wigan v Hull KR

Post by Kittwazzer »

I suppose we can start liking Matty Bowen now? :o
medlocke

Re: Wigan v Hull KR

Post by medlocke »

always have done, he could win Lance Todd, Harry Sunderland, Man of Steel and 6 numbers on the lottery and he still wouldn't be Wigan standard to some
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

If Jordan James is the answer, I mustn't have understood the question!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Defence is shocking. Worst I have ever seen from Wigan. Hkr have scored virtually every time they get into our 20m.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Awful defence, especially on the right-hand side. The standard of Wigan so far has only been matched by the decisions from the officials.

We don't look like double-winners.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

not shaun wanes fault we ve no quality too many average players ,they couldnt even replace the goalkicker ,relagation zone all year without doubt
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:Defence is shocking. Worst I have ever seen from Wigan. Hkr have scored virtually every time they get into our 20m.
Exactly. NOW I can see why we made a mistake letting H go. Christ help us when we meet a good team!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

stevo38 wrote:not shaun wanes fault we ve no quality too many average players ,they couldnt even replace the goalkicker ,relagation zone all year without doubt
This is what a lot have been posted on here but just to be told it will be all ok in the end. Goulding and Charnley are defending at the standard of schoolboys and they are internationals apparently.

Its time for people to realise we are not going anywhere this season we will about make the playoffs but thats it. From champions to hasbeens in less than 6 months.

Great planning IL
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

To be fair how many SL champions have had the disruption of travelling to the other side of the world and back at the start of their season, none, yes we have been shit so far this year but how can anyone right us off after a handfull of games :eusa17:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:To be fair how many SL champions have had the disruption of travelling to the other side of the world and back at the start of their season, none, yes we have been shit so far this year but how can anyone right us off after a handfull of games :eusa17:
I know i have made a comment i could look stupid in the end. But this side feels like a side in the making rather than a side going to a GF.

You just reliase how much of a player SOL is when he is missing.