Luke and Hodgy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Re: Luke and Hodgy

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf: MO has got us out of financial trouble ? rubish, DW has got us out of trouble, without him, we would have no ground, and would possible have gone bankrupt.

Betts willl be replaced next season by Anderson, this will be announced in the next 3-4 weeks.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf: MO has got us out of financial trouble ? rubish, DW has got us out of trouble, without him, we would have no ground, and would possible have gone bankrupt.

Betts willl be replaced next season by Anderson, this will be announced in the next 3-4 weeks.
SHUT UP YOU FOOL!!!
Jerry and vaealiki have been assets to our team this year and guisset has been oustanding, It is neither denis' nor mo's fault that we have injuries its just the way things have gone for us, badly.
Denis is coach of the month which must stand for something.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
we_need_a_coach

mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

SHUT UP YOU FOOL!!!
Jerry and vaealiki have been assets to our team this year and guisset has been oustanding, It is neither denis' nor mo's fault that we have injuries its just the way things have gone for us, badly.
:angry: Hear we go again, I give my opinion, you get personal, and there's no need to shout.

I must be watching a different team, have never and will nnever rate Guisset, he won't last the season, Seuseu is running on adrenalin, he's a loose cannon who is bound to get sent off soon.

If it's not MO or Bett's fault, perhaps it's mine because I can't think of anyone else !!![/quote]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
mrs_carney posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

SHUT UP YOU FOOL!!!
:angry: Hear we go again, I give my opinion, you get personal, and there's no need to shout.

I must be watching a different team, have never and will nnever rate Guisset, he won't last the season, Seuseu is running on adrenalin, he's a loose cannon who is bound to get sent off soon.

If it's not MO or Bett's fault, perhaps it's mine because I can't think of anyone else !!!
[/quote]

How the hell can you not rate guisset this guy has been playing at least an hour per week at prop, running his blood to water in attack and defence and you cant have enough dignity to admit you were wrong about him.
we_need_a_coach

:angry: Guisset has done what he is paid to do no more.
As far as running his blood to water, thats a quote from stupid Steve O on SKY, so I can't take that one seriously !

He was'nt good enough for Warrington, was sent packing to Union, and is just a stop gap, no more he won't last the season !!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Actually i never quoted stevo, he may have said it before but thats what i think guisset has been doing for us, i for one cant take you seriously we never saw you around when we were winning and now we've lost one your suddenly back claiming nobodys good enough and everybody should be fired, i think you'll find the only problem you have with the wigan team at the moment is your self and you are too blind to see that we have an incredibly young and inexperienced squad and due to it being very near the start of a new season here and in aus we are unable to just take players off contract now.
Guisset may have a been one of the only good players available but he has been amazing from the first game he put a wigan shirt on, he is one of many players to run out with pride no matter what the situation, he could have given up at huddersfield but was there to give us a more creditable scoreline. He wanted to try his hand at union so it wasnt liked he had no other option, but decided it was the wrong option for him and now is back where he belongs and i'm glad its in a wigan shirt.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
If he wasn't doing his job, he could justifiably be criticised. But you're saying he IS doing his job, so what more do you want from him - opera singing at half time?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
we_need_a_coach

mrs_carney posted:
Actually i never quoted stevo, he may have said it before but thats what i think guisset has been doing for us, i for one cant take you seriously we never saw you around when we were winning and now we've lost one your suddenly back claiming nobodys good enough and everybody should be fired, i think you'll find the only problem you have with the wigan team at the moment is your self and you are too blind to see that we have an incredibly young and inexperienced squad and due to it being very near the start of a new season here and in aus we are unable to just take players off contract now.
Guisset may have a been one of the only good players available but he has been amazing from the first game he put a wigan shirt on, he is one of many players to run out with pride no matter what the situation, he could have given up at huddersfield but was there to give us a more creditable scoreline. He wanted to try his hand at union so it wasnt liked he had no other option, but decided it was the wrong option for him and now is back where he belongs and i'm glad its in a wigan shirt.
:angry: Are you related to Doris ????
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

we_need_a_coach posted:
As far as running his blood to water, thats a quote from stupid Steve O on SKY, so I can't take that one seriously !

He was'nt good enough for Warrington, was sent packing to Union, and is just a stop gap, no more he won't last the season !!!!
Guisset has stepped up to the plate for us consistently this season and has outperformed everyone's expectations. He deserves recognition for that fact.

Like you I was dismayed at his signing - unlike you I will acknowledge he has been superb for us this season.

He is about 26 yrs old and is probably coming to the peak of his career. I hope we sign some weight for next yr but keep Guisset to float between 2nd row and spelling the props.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Fraggle posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
If he wasn't doing his job, he could justifiably be criticised. But you're saying he IS doing his job, so what more do you want from him - opera singing at half time?
Why not when hes playing as well.....maybe he could do pre-match and half time entertainment, do all the announcements and why hes at it, do it all in french!!