craig beck danny orr

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: craig beck danny orr

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think it shows a real dedication to take an injection when injured to play. Faz did it last year, i think we still need him against Leeds
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:eusa2: here here
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I am confident enough in his ability Doug Stand to say you will be talking on the forum as to how wonderful he is! I can see where you're coming from and I do agree with the bit about Andrew Farrell, (although that great man was nothing but wonderful for us), so maybe now Andrew has gone it might bring out the best in Danny. Fingers crossed!
Ancient&Loyal

Post by Ancient&Loyal »

HAyley is obviousley the leader of the Danny Orr fan club and probably the only member as well. Danny Orr has been the most average stand off ever to pull on the Cherry & White. I almost feel sorry for him as he's obviously not up to wearing the famous number 6 jersey for Wigan.
Sometimes rugby really hurts.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Ancient&Loyal posted:
HAyley is obviousley the leader of the Danny Orr fan club and probably the only member as well. Danny Orr has been the most average stand off ever to pull on the Cherry & White. I almost feel sorry for him as he's obviously not up to wearing the famous number 6 jersey for Wigan.
u need to read all the post to no thats not true
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I so don't think so ancient and loyal! Danny Orr has many fans on here thank you very much so i'm certainly not the only member of his fan club!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Ancient&Loyal posted:
Danny Orr has been the most average stand off ever to pull on the Cherry & White. I almost feel sorry for him as he's obviously not up to wearing the famous number 6 jersey for Wigan.
You can't possibly say Phil Jones, Greg Florimo and Jules O'Neill were better? Even Matty Johns didn't exactly set the world alight. We've not had a good #6 since Henry Paul left, but Danny Orr is far from the worst player in that time to play stand-off.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
Ancient&Loyal posted:
Danny Orr has been the most average stand off ever to pull on the Cherry & White. I almost feel sorry for him as he's obviously not up to wearing the famous number 6 jersey for Wigan.
You can't possibly say Phil Jones, Greg Florimo and Jules O'Neill were better? Even Matty Johns didn't exactly set the world alight. We've not had a good #6 since Henry Paul left, but Danny Orr is far from the worst player in that time to play stand-off.
:lol: that could be the best comment you have made 2 date keep it up mate

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Fraggle posted:
Ancient&Loyal posted:
:lol: that could be the best comment you have made 2 date keep it up mate
You've surely not read all 930 comments I've made on here since 2002 or whenever it was the site was relaunched?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:

You've surely not read all 930 comments I've made on here since 2002 or whenever it was the site was relaunched?
If he hasn't, he should have! They're always worth it!