Bob Beswick

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Re: Bob Beswick

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: I'm told there's plenty of sunshine in Iraq ! but no thanks, as I have just returned from a working holiday, hence my absence mrs_carney.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

149 quotes and i wonder how many were this repetetive? :doz:
Common sense is something which you like as is eye sight as you are blind to anything good.
True we have a lack of trophy's but we arent a crap team as you keep insisting, and i dont only like nice quotes i just dont like the fact you are putting down players who have done no wrong, just because they arent some huge name aussie star.
If you look at you wigan shirt the bottom of the badge says ancient and loyal i suggest you read it and think about it and for once in your life be positive about what talent we have at the club, maybe now we're a bit weak but in a couple of seasons we'll be a strong knit unit and more experienced.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: I'm told there's plenty of sunshine in Iraq ! but no thanks, as I have just returned from a working holiday, hence my absence mrs_carney.
Oooh i have to hence your absence now do i. Well i can honestly say this message board was a much more peacful place while you were on your working holiday; i just thought the poor people of Iraq had suffered enough lately :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:wink: In your opinion mrs_carney, in your opinion, at least I get people talking about meaty topics, and not just nicey, nicey tickle tackle.

Anyway I'm off for a pint, I'll just have to depress mi mates at the boozer !!!

hears smelling you !!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm seriously waiting for someone to say

"Well...you started it..."

Put the handbags away people!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!