Re: Hayley and Denis are i...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Danny Orr is doing his best but for some folk I guess that's not good enough or never enough. Never mind come 10pm on Friday I expect a huge apology to Danny from you as he will have won us the game and won a tissot watch!
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Well maybe you don't need to apologise but a certain number of 'fans' on here do. There really is no need for the snide or spiteful comments some 'fans' have made. Anyway Doug you're welcome to join my fanclub anytime you like :D. And no I won't admit that his play has been bad. He hasn't always performed at his top level but i'm proud of him anyway!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

You have to understand some peoples opinions will differ from yours Hayley, it doesn't mean they need to apologise though. Even if Black Pearl thinks Orr only got into the Cas team because of relatives in high places, he's entitled to think that.

I don't think Orr has been playing too well this season or last season for that matter. Just as he was starting to look good last year he got a thigh injury (I think) and since then he hasn't picked up. I appreciate now he's playing through injury, I personally think that this is stupid, but under the current injury crisis and salary cap what other choice is there? His defence is very good though, low tackles always send the big guys tumbling!

Hopefully he'll get over this injury and be back to his best, which we haven't yet seen at Wigan.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I've finally sussed it out, what with the 4 and the R being so close togetheron the keyboard!!! The real name is Hayley or(r)!!! :wink:
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

hayley 04 posted:
Danny Orr is doing his best but for some folk I guess that's not good enough or never enough. Never mind come 10pm on Friday I expect a huge apology to Danny from you as he will have won us the game and won a tissot watch!

:conf: I recon you need to change the tablets, your starting to hallucinate !