John Bateman tic

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mrs Lifter

John Bateman tic

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Has anyone else noticed that when not on the ball John Bateman has a very pronounced head tic and a more severe left arm tic.
All i can see now when i watch him is the tics but when he is focused either holding the ball in attack or defending there is no evidence.
The most common neoro -development disorder that manifests as tics of this sort is Tourettes syndrome. course he could just have water in his ear and an itchy arm :)
markill

Re: John Bateman tic

Post by markill »

My mate I sit with pointed this out to me a few weeks ago too. He's going so well for us then whatever it is it works
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
East Stand Faithful

Re: John Bateman tic

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Mrs Lifter wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when not on the ball John Bateman has a very pronounced head tic and a more severe left arm tic.
All i can see now when i watch him is the tics but when he is focused either holding the ball in attack or defending there is no evidence.
The most common neoro -development disorder that manifests as tics of this sort is Tourettes syndrome. course he could just have water in his ear and an itchy arm :)
Does that mean he can swear at the ref?

As an old fart I realise that might not be a politically correct question to ask but the worlds gone mad on all this PC stuff!!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?