GeoffN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

GeoffN

Post by ian.birchall »

Following on the disappearance of MrsLam from this board I think we have to assume that she has discovered young(er) men and left the pair of us to our fading memories :doz:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

:cry:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Im here im here! Don't worry, just had a lot of coursework to do and there seem to be a lot of others joining this board, we're no longer a nice close community we're a massive one and they're all stealing my opinions (not paranoid one bit you mind stealers)
Tis difficult to leave a message on here these days without reading through 27 other opinions first. :(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Welcome back MrsLam, we've missed you
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Welski

Post by Welski »

MrsLam posted:
, we're no longer a nice close community we're a massive one and they're all stealing my opinions (not paranoid one bit you mind stealers)
Tis difficult to leave a message on here these days without reading through 27 other opinions first. :(
Not only that Mrs L but I'm getting slaughtered by the youth of today for not making myself clear! I mean I never fail not to try hard not to make myself unclear. :wink:

Bring back the days of the old Black site with the headline news that never changed and a cosy dozen opinions to deal with!

Starter for ten: Can anyone remember what that headline was?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
pacman

Post by pacman »

Was it -

Britain to go metric?

or

U.S. in man on the moon pipe dream?

or

Saints win on Good Friday?

or maybe

We_need_a_coach has something positive to say about Wigan?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

That last suggestion was just silly pacman!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Welski posted:
MrsLam posted:
, we're no longer a nice close community we're a massive one and they're all stealing my opinions (not paranoid one bit you mind stealers)
Not only that Mrs L but I'm getting slaughtered by the youth of today for not making myself clear! I mean I never fail not to try hard not to make myself unclear. :wink:

Bring back the days of the old Black site with the headline news that never changed and a cosy dozen opinions to deal with!

Starter for ten: Can anyone remember what that headline was?
Ah the good old days. I've probably got a cached copy of the front page on my old-but-not-yet-thrown-away PC at my parents' house. Despite the number of hours spent on there I can't remember the headline. It wasn't 'Fraggle makes rare complaint about about txt spk' by any chance, or "JohnM (remember him?) says Bring Back Monie!"?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

haha JohnM still says that. If he saw him again he'd tie himself to him till he signed a contract at Wigan. AJ left us too, even DaveO for a while.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!