Kiss of Death

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior till i die

Re: Kiss of Death

Post by warrior till i die »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: Quote from this web site, "on friday we need some Quality Descision Making (Betts)" I rest my case ,the guys a joke, no wonder the team looks lost at times, they don't understand what he's talking about!!!

No matter what you say its just the facts.
where was you over the easter weekend we need a coach? I didnt see you moaning then but after the loss at huddersfield your criticising the coach. Please be a bit consistant.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Was whinging actually, he's just said those wins were lucky. So at least the whinge is consistent, I personally thought the effort over the Easter holidays was just what we needed and I don't think the wins were lucky at all. We just need to keep putting that amount of effort and passion in, we can win this on Friday. I dont care what baldy says, he's not consistent in his thinking anyway, one day its "o anyone can beat anyone" and the next "Leeds are the best team in superleague, unbeatable (ironic!)" Bring on a challenge and we will perform.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

MrsLam posted:
Was whinging actually, he's just said those wins were lucky. So at least the whinge is consistent, I personally thought the effort over the Easter holidays was just what we needed and I don't think the wins were lucky at all. We just need to keep putting that amount of effort and passion in, we can win this on Friday. I dont care what baldy says, he's not consistent in his thinking anyway, one day its "o anyone can beat anyone" and the next "Leeds are the best team in superleague, unbeatable (ironic!)" Bring on a challenge and we will perform.
It is a pity we cant add a little consistancy in to our season though.

That is what has been the difference between us being a good team and an exellent team over the past three years.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

True.
I'm sick of going to big matches and winning and then playing teams like Huddersfield and losing. If we want to be up there we've got to beat both, I don't fear the big teams at all, it's the smaller ones that worry me.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warriors

Post by warriors »

MrsLam posted:
True.
I'm sick of going to big matches and winning and then playing teams like Huddersfield and losing. If we want to be up there we've got to beat both, I don't fear the big teams at all, it's the smaller ones that worry me.
It is not 'Betts' folt, nor the players. The problem is that injurys, an lack of prop. The young players will get tired with all the tackleing, which will slow the team down. But the good thing is, that the young players are getting chucked in at the deep end, and they are player pretty good. They might be ready by next year.
I agree with you 'MrsLam'. But we cant expect to win every game. Like tomorrow, i think person we will lose. But then at the same time, i will stand by them. And believe that they will win. We will just wait and find out.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

warriors posted:
MrsLam posted:
True.
It is not 'Betts' folt, nor the players. The problem is that injurys, an lack of prop. The young players will get tired with all the tackleing, which will slow the team down. But the good thing is, that the young players are getting chucked in at the deep end, and they are player pretty good. They might be ready by next year.
I agree with you 'MrsLam'. But we cant expect to win every game. Like tomorrow, i think person we will lose. But then at the same time, i will stand by them. And believe that they will win. We will just wait and find out.
Care to run that by me again? You think we will lose but believe we will win? :conf:
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

jinkin jimmy posted:
warriors posted:
MrsLam posted:
True.
Care to run that by me again? You think we will lose but believe we will win? :conf:
:conf: It's either past his bed time, or he's pi**ed !!
king carney

Post by king carney »

At the end of the day Wigan are a huge club. injurys have desimated us this season so if it was any other clubthey would be happy to finnish in the top 6. Obviously we all want success but its nearly impossible when you have key players like lockers out. i hope that as true wigan fans you all can come out of the ninetys and support wigan for what they are a good team in a great league but they aint world beaters. shouting for blood after a loss is bad but it aint the end of the world WIGAN ARE A BIG GAME TEAM (except blo^dy finals lol) :conf: :(
warriors

Post by warriors »

we_need_a_coach posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
warriors posted: It is not 'Betts' folt, nor the players. The problem is that injurys, an lack of prop. The young players will get tired with all the tackleing, which will slow the team down. But the good thing is, that the young players are getting chucked in at the deep end, and they are player pretty good. They might be ready by next year.
well come on think about. We are player Leeds we will proberly get are arse kickEed. But i STILL BELIEVE THAT WE CAN WIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT .

MrsLam says: AHEM no swearing or insulting message purrlease!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

warriors posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
jinkin jimmy posted: Care to run that by me again? You think we will lose but believe we will win? :conf:
well come on think about. We are player Leeds we will proberly get are arse kickEed. But i STILL BELIEVE THAT WE CAN WIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT .

MrsLam says: AHEM no swearing or insulting message purrlease!
You've convinced me warriors - I'm going to back Oxford each way in the Boat Race next year :D