Kiss of Death

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Kiss of Death

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: Betts wins March Coach of the month, have we not had enough bad luck ie injuries amd thr Farrell saga ?

Then what happens next ? we get stuffed by Huddersfield, and probably by Leeds on Friday !

Does someone up there have some sort of diabolical plan ?

Anyway,, how can Betts be awarded coach of the month ? 3 very lucky results which could have gone either way, his tactics hav'nt changed at all, no guile, no nounce no good !
Fraggle

Re: Kiss of Death

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: Betts wins March Coach of the month, have we not had enough bad luck ie injuries amd thr Farrell saga ?

Then what happens next ? we get stuffed by Huddersfield, and probably by Leeds on Friday !

Does someone up there have some sort of diabolical plan ?

Anyway,, how can Betts be awarded coach of the month ? 3 very lucky results which could have gone either way, his tactics hav'nt changed at all, no guile, no nounce no good !
So, go on then. Who was your coach of the month for March? And why? It's easy to justify someone giving it to Betts, winning games against the odds with such a big injury list. You'll have to go some to think of another possible candidate. Give it to Abrams for getting Leigh to finally win a game? Someone's got to win the award.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Does Dennis Betts owe you money or something?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
we_need_a_coach

:conf: No but he owes us all a good tactically managed game, and I wish he would stop coming out with those stupid statements to the press, its embarrasing
Steph

Post by Steph »

Your embrassing to the club. Call your self a wigan fan when you are slagging of the coach he is doing the best he can, i think he is a gud coach.
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

we_need_a_coach, is there anything or anyone you like at this wigan club mate ? i will be very surprised if there is, hang on a min ??? you are not really ian millward are you??
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I've defended WNAC in the past but he does wear you out doesn't he? Got to admire his stamina though :exc:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I've defended WNAC in the past but he does wear you out doesn't he? Got to admire his stamina though :exc:
He reminds me of Leigh Centurions. Except that they've won one. Keeps battling on despite everyone knowing how futile he is.
we_need_a_coach

:angry: Quote from this web site, "on friday we need some Quality Descision Making (Betts)" I rest my case ,the guys a joke, no wonder the team looks lost at times, they don't understand what he's talking about!!!

No matter what you say its just the facts.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He's on about tactics on the field no stupid decisions etc, all betts can do is organise them, once their on the field and playing orr has to control what is happening
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3