Stephen Wild

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wardy

Re: Stephen Wild

Post by Wardy »

I agree, in hindsite we should have had wilde on senior last night coz as good a defender as browny is he's only small ... hindsites a wonderful thing! Same as next week against bulls
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Speaking of the bulls
Whenever we are on sky the coach of who we are playing the next week is always the guest, why?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wardy posted:
I agree, in hindsite we should have had wilde on senior last night coz as good a defender as browny is he's only small ... hindsites a wonderful thing! Same as next week against bulls
What do you mean hindsight? As soon as the 20 man squad was annouced and people said it meant Wilde in the pack I posted it also meant Brown at centre and that this was a mistake v Leeds.

So it proved.

If I can work that out, why can't Betts?

If he wants Wilde in the pack he must play Aspy at centre. Aspy turns 25 this season. He is no longer "a kid" and must deliver the goods.

If he can't do it on the wing and Wilde is considered a better bet at centre then there is no room for him at Wigan.

To be fair to the player Betts must play him in position with Colbon outside.

If it does not work, fair enough, get rid but at least he will have had a chance to prove himself in the team.

Dave

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Wardy posted:
What do you mean hindsight? As soon as the 20 man squad was annouced and people said it meant Wilde in the pack I posted it also meant Brown at centre and that this was a mistake v Leeds.

So it proved.

If I can work that out, why can't Betts?

If he wants Wilde in the pack he must play Aspy at centre. Aspy turns 25 this season. He is no longer "a kid" and must deliver the goods.

If he can't do it on the wing and Wilde is considered a better bet at centre then there is no room for him at Wigan.

To be fair to the player Betts must play him in position with Colbon outside.

If it does not work, fair enough, get rid but at least he will have had a chance to prove himself in the team.

Dave
Exactly!
All of us have been saying all season that Brown is not a centre, Aspi is!