predictions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dallas

predictions

Post by dallas »

predict the results for this weeks games
we_need_a_coach

Re: predictions

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf: I predict we will beat Leeds, but only if Betts can brainwash the entire squad that they are playing St Helens, otherwise we will be lucky to get within 15 points !
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

yeah we will beat leeds 2nite just like we beat saints
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think the players no when they need to turn it on just a shame they dont have the same attitude for all the matches come on the warriors take me home and all that lets get behind them and kick some yorkshire a**
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Would back Wigan on form but I CAN'T WAIT. COME ON WIGAN
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Stevo's tipping Leeds...
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Sadly, yes. They played a good team tonight - a class above our lads, sad to say.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I don't think they are a class above us. We inspired our own downfall with weak tackles, not clamping the ball and too many 1st tackle knock-ons.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

hayley 04 posted:
I don't think they are a class above us. We inspired our own downfall with weak tackles, not clamping the ball and too many 1st tackle knock-ons.
Dont kid yourself, Leeds play better attacking rugby than we do, alot better. No amount of loyalty is going to change that, anyone who knows the game could see we where outplayed by a better team tonight, we didnt help ourselves 1 bit with our dreadful ball control, but make no mistake we are not good enough.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ChrisA posted:
hayley 04 posted:
Dont kid yourself, Leeds play better attacking rugby than we do, alot better. No amount of loyalty is going to change that, anyone who knows the game could see we where outplayed by a better team tonight, we didnt help ourselves 1 bit with our dreadful ball control, but make no mistake we are not good enough.
Quite right. Better ball control would have evened up the score a bit but we would still have lost.

I don't think that Leeds are that good on the barometer of all time great sides but they are beyond our current side by a distance.

Dave