kirkpatrick disgrace to rl

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: kirkpatrick disgrace t...

Post by mrs_carney »

has nobody told you?
Linesmen cant see past the end of their own noses, its a well known fact :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

spot on gone r the days when we had 3 sets of eyes i think the refs think they know 2 much and tell the merry flag wavers they will make all the importent decisions themselves just to pig headed to listen to any 1 else
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mike binder posted:
spot on gone r the days when we had 3 sets of eyes i think the refs think they know 2 much and tell the merry flag wavers they will make all the importent decisions themselves just to pig headed to listen to any 1 else
i dont know if you have noticed but they used to be referred to as assistant refs but now are refered to as tough judges or linesmen
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

proves my point im in charge and youll do as i say and nothing else
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

My mate at work supports Warrington and usually rates KK, but i texted him after the game and he agreed the standard was c**p too, so it looks to be everyone can c it
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

Fingers crossed we'll see a change for the better nows Cummings is back at the helm & after the meeting with coaches ... we always call for consistency but we have it this year ... consistently cr@p!!
see link below bout meeting outcome
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0200 ... _page.html
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Wardy posted:
Fingers crossed we'll see a change for the better nows Cummings is back at the helm & after the meeting with coaches ... we always call for consistency but we have it this year ... consistently cr@p!!
Seems to me there's no real change - nothing about improving the ref's performances (being full-time just makes them full-time cr@p.), just more little tweaks. i'm not a big fan of "Saints" Cummings, any more than I was when he was still reffing.
More influence from the touch-judges, and from the reserve ref (who could, at least, tell the ref when he's made yet another cock-up.)
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN surely you mean scummins :hehe:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
GeoffN surely you mean scummins :hehe:
Yep! :tong:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
Wardy posted:
Seems to me there's no real change - nothing about improving the ref's performances (being full-time just makes them full-time cr@p.), just more little tweaks. i'm not a big fan of "Saints" Cummings, any more than I was when he was still reffing.
More influence from the touch-judges, and from the reserve ref (who could, at least, tell the ref when he's made yet another cock-up.)
:eusa2: here here

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME