4 players out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

4 players out

Post by ian.birchall »

The Daily Telegraph reports,

'Neither team could offer injuries as any excuse with both teams missing four key players, Wigan were without O'Loughlin, Hock, Carney and Sculthorpe. Leeds had Gareth Ellis, McKenna, Diskin and the suspended Danny Ward in the stand and left Danny Maguire on the substitutes bench'
Looked at it like that it puts our team into perspective I'm afraid and it does suggest mismanagement on a grand scale over the past 4/5 years. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
DaveO

Re: 4 players out

Post by DaveO »

ian.birchall posted:
The Daily Telegraph reports,

'Neither team could offer injuries as any excuse with both teams missing four key players, Wigan were without O'Loughlin, Hock, Carney and Sculthorpe. Leeds had Gareth Ellis, McKenna, Diskin and the suspended Danny Ward in the stand and left Danny Maguire on the substitutes bench'
Looked at it like that it puts our team into perspective I'm afraid and it does suggest mismanagement on a grand scale over the past 4/5 years. :exc:
I certainly does but they conveniently forget about Farrell's loss. Technically he is still our player intil 1st June and should be fit by May. I'd make him play all the games in May!

Dave