Vaelaeki OUT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Vaelaeki OUT

Post by ian.birchall »

if only but we have the useless twit for THREE years, more mismanagement by Maurice.
The way he was stood up by Walker twice in the first 10 minutes or so, the way he looked absolutely knackered after about 30 minutes, the mess he made of that pass on the only break we had in the second half, patently unfit, overweight, dead slow and how did he survive in Aussie rugby, he just cannot tackle.
We signed that useless hooker who was a mate of Greg Florimo a few seasons ago, couldn't get rid but played him in the A team for the whole of his second season. We need to demote Vaelaeki from the first team squad and salary cap restrictions entirely and let him play out his time in the senior academy. As one disgruntled fan said behind me on the way out last night, we spent a year looking for a centre and got Vaelaeki, St Helens spent a week having sold Gleeson and signed Lyon. Oh dear. :angry: :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
hayley 04

Re: Vaelaeki OUT

Post by hayley 04 »

I know people are entitled to their own opinions and i respect what they have to say but i just can't agree with the constant slagging off of players. I just don't see how its helping the team and God forbid any of them read any of this. I'd be gutted so who knows what they think
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

PorterjohLam posted:
God leave him alone, I thought he played alright last night, if you wanna blame anyone blame Aspinwall and Brown, they were both useless.
we cant blame anyone.....................Leeds are on fire this season and we have had the worst injuries at the start of the season for as far as i can remember. We cant blame anyone really :conf:
El Rifle

Post by El Rifle »

Vaelaeki did have a shocker last night, his defence was some of the worst ive seen, but i think he just had a bad night. The guy has scored five tries this season and set up a few. He's got a lot of talent going forward, ive seen him defend well so he definately has it in him.
I dont think he's the guy to be picked on, guys like Brown would struggle to make it into any other SL team. He is a boy amongst men, and consistently makes big errors. I just cant see how he can be given a contract to play for wigan....or am i missing something brilliant he does off camera???
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Stevo rants on about him being a superstar (brown) i admit he gives us a bit of spark when hes on the field but he goes into greedy mode and we miss try chances sometimes when hes on, his defence is good though.
I thought vaealiki dropped off in the second half but for most of that he had no winger, has dallas took it upon himself to change positions or something?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

We have to see the best of DV yet. He has come to us off the back of a big injury, he has to regain match sharpness & kind of adjust to SL rather than NRL, when he does all these doubters will be proved wrong (I hope), he's already showed touches of what he can do, just needs match fitness & consistency, he was knackered in the 2nd half like they all were due to amount of defendin we made ourselves do!
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ian.birchall posted:
if only but we have the useless twit for THREE years, more mismanagement by Maurice
Vaelaeki is certainly better going forward than he is in defence. The reason he looked ordinary last night was IMO because he had to play the game in his own 30m zone most of the night.

He is not going to go the length of the field but unfortunately should he make a half break and pass to his winger, his winger isn't going to either.

Neither of our wingers had the pace to go the length of the field. Aspy is a waste on salary cap being played on the wing. Dallas isn't a 100m man any more.

You are looking in the wrong place for scaegoats IMO.

Dave
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Much as i agree with the defending of David Valeiki what's the point in looking for scapegoats? I don't really know who's to blame for the whole sorry mess-well i do- the board, but i guess when you support any team you have to take the rough with the smooth and i guess we are getting a lot of rough at the moment. Maybe that will change i wish i had a crystal ball but at the end of the day supporting this rugby team through it is the main priority
long hater

Post by long hater »

missed something he does off camera i take it you bought a sky season ticket instead of a Wigan one and y blame any one player i thought rugby was a team sport and Leeds were the better team.
El Rifle

Post by El Rifle »

long hater posted:
missed something he does off camera i take it you bought a sky season ticket instead of a Wigan one and y blame any one player i thought rugby was a team sport and Leeds were the better team.
would be a waste of money getting a wigan season ticket since im not in the country. Arent teams made up of indivduals?. If you put some grannys out there leeds would most likely be the best team again....