Sam Powell to Cas & Blake Green to Storm

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
markill

Sam Powell to Cas & Blake Green to Storm

Post by markill »

The first is a new one that seems to have popped up on Twitter. Would not be happy if there is anything in it, especially if the second one that is more robust comes off - RL Week's Mole is tweeting about Storm wanting Green. I know we've heard it all before but he can hit more than he misses.

Anyone know if there is anything in Powell rumour or just wishful thinking from Cas fans? Can't see us allowing both these players to go without a fight, Powell in particular surely.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Re: Sam Powell to Cas & Blake Green to Storm

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:The first is a new one that seems to have popped up on Twitter. Would not be happy if there is anything in it, especially if the second one that is more robust comes off - RL Week's Mole is tweeting about Storm wanting Green. I know we've heard it all before but he can hit more than he misses.

Anyone know if there is anything in Powell rumour or just wishful thinking from Cas fans? Can't see us allowing both these players to go without a fight, Powell in particular surely.
Not heard anything bout Sam, I'm friends with his mum & dad will try & find out.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:
Not heard anything bout Sam, I'm friends with his mum & dad will try & find out.
You're friends with everyone's mum and dad but mine! I feel left out.

I really hope it's got nothing to it, or at worst a loan move!

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

We've heard the Blake G to Melbourne rumour.

There was one mentioned a while ago that Powell was off to Yorkshire with no club named. Hope not. Could be Cas as they may well lose Sneyd when his loan is up and he returns to Salford.

Perhaps the club has had to promise Hampshire the 6 shirt next year to ensure he signs a new deal.

Great these rumours aren't they!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

If the Storm come calling then it's good night Blake.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

I really hope it's got nothing to it, or at worst a loan move!
Ha ha :wink:

I talk & then make friends with people :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:If the Storm come calling then it's good night Blake.
Completely agree with that deal, no way can we match it!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
I always say it's nice to be nice :)
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Green was only signed for the short term until our own young half backs like Hampshire, Powell and Williams gained more experience.

The same will happen with some of the forwards in the next season or so.

p.s. and I wish some would stop believing every bit of rubbish on social networks, especially 'b****Y Twitter
markill

Post by markill »

Whelley Warrior wrote: p.s. and I wish some would stop believing every bit of rubbish on social networks, especially 'b****Y Twitter
I agree, you shouldn't believe anything off hand. So, just to clarify for you, this thread was set up to ask if anyone has any information to add to the (hopefully rubbish) thing that was put on social media.

I like to ask questions to find out information to either satisfy my curiousity or dispel my fears. I would expect any rational person to do the same. I don't believe anything that isn't observed, not just what I read off twitter, so the sensible thing is to seek wider observation to put together a more rounded view. Rather than just dismiss because I don't like it.

Do you have anything based on fact to say this is either rubbish or not? I'm really keen to find out how worried I should be about one likely departure and the possibility of his best (in my view) immediate replacement leaving too.

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE