Our Fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Our Fans

Post by WiganWarrior »

I was very unhappy at a lot of fans last night its no wonder the other teams slag our fans off, the WIGAN WALK was in full force last night.

Also i noticed the fans go quiet when we are no longer winning or its close, if the players put their head's down its no wonder as the fans didnt get behnd them. Even Leigh fans when they are getting battered are still singing and clapping their team

[/rant]
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
wiganrldeanh

Re: Our Fans

Post by wiganrldeanh »

WiganWarrior posted:
I was very unhappy at a lot of fans last night its no wonder the other teams slag our fans off, the WIGAN WALK was in full force last night.

Also i noticed the fans go quiet when we are no longer winning or its close, if the players put their head's down its no wonder as the fans didnt get behnd them. Even Leigh fans when they are getting battered are still singing and clapping their team

[/rant]
I was disgraced! Real wigan fans would not go with 10 minutes to go! I know its hard to get off the car park but that is rediculouse they sould all be ashamed!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I just watched it again and it looked awful when the camera went to the stand and there were loads of people just walking out.
We lost, leeds are the best team in super league, i'm sure nobody's happy about it but we cant win every game, although a steady run would be nice.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

A few latics fans have already been giving me s**t about all us walking out and i didnt know what to say back!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

At least we were there in the first place!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

wiganrldeanh posted:
A few latics fans have already been giving me s**t about all us walking out and i didnt know what to say back!
I was at the Latics v Sunderland match (in the Sunderland crowd!) - there wern't many Latics fans left at the final whistle. You might want to remind them of that!

The whole not singing and leaving early thing is very much a whole of Wigan thing and isn't restricted to one type of sport. The Latics fans were very quiet during that match, very much like the majority of Warriors fans last night.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

WiganWarrior posted:
Even Leigh fans when they are getting battered are still singing and clapping their team
But they get more practice at that than everyone else. They were probably silent the other week when they finally won, such a rare event they'll have forgotten what they're supposed to do to celebrate.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

wiganrldeanh posted:
we had more walk out than they have turn up :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

wiganrldeanh posted:
WiganWarrior posted:

[/rant]
I was disgraced! Real wigan fans would not go with 10 minutes to go! I know its hard to get off the car park but that is rediculouse they sould all be ashamed!
:angry: I was embarassed to be a Wigan fan on Friday, that was the worst 'Walk' I have ever seen, don't compare us to the Football, as we are not interested, as they are not interested in us.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: I was embarassed to be a Wigan fan on Friday, that was the worst 'Walk' I have ever seen, don't compare us to the Football, as we are not interested, as they are not interested in us.
Correct.
See, you can say sensible things when you try hard - even if they are still negative!