Vaelaeki rant subsiding

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Vaelaeki rant subsiding

Post by ian.birchall »

I have calmed down a little after my rant yesterday and can now forgive vaelaeki for being overweight, too slow and not able to tackle but what really got me going was his apparent lack of interest and commitment, that I cannot forgive, oh dear time for another pill and lie down in a darkened room.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Re: Vaelaeki rant subsiding

Post by robjoenz »

ian.birchall posted:
I have calmed down a little after my rant yesterday and can now forgive vaelaeki for being overweight, too slow and not able to tackle but what really got me going was his apparent lack of interest and commitment, that I cannot forgive, oh dear time for another pill and lie down in a darkened room.
I totally agree with what you're saying Ian. His head goes down very easily, not sure if it's a confidence thing but I think he needs to make a bit more effort. It must be quite hard coming over to SL after a long lay off with such a bad injury but you think that'd make him try even harder. At the moment I'm not at all impressed by what I see. I think he is probably the only player whose committment I would question at the moment.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Vaelaeki rant subsidin...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

robjoenz posted:
ian.birchall posted:
I totally agree with what you're saying Ian. His head goes down very easily, not sure if it's a confidence thing but I think he needs to make a bit more effort. It must be quite hard coming over to SL after a long lay off with such a bad injury but you think that'd make him try even harder. At the moment I'm not at all impressed by what I see. I think he is probably the only player whose committment I would question at the moment.
Is it lack of commitment or is it just his body language or style? He reminds me very much of Tony Iro....
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I agree jinkin jimmy!!! He also reminds me of Tony Iro and his body language was just the same and he was committed to this club so maybe thats the answer
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

More common ground Hayley04? This will have to stop :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) i think he will be a class act when dallas stops playing at prop and stays on the wing to support is centre
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
:) i think he will be a class act when dallas stops playing at prop and stays on the wing to support is centre
Dallas being outside him will not change his frailties in defence. I know what you mean about his style of running, I think it makes him look worse but lowering your head and missing tackles isn't good enough. Going forward he has flashes of great centre play, such as providing for Dallas, at other times he just runs straight into a tackle.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we should try putting colbon on the wing beside him ,he,s got real pace
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

waterside glens posted:
we should try putting colbon on the wing beside him ,he,s got real pace
And where do you then put Dallas? Please don't tell me we drop Dallas with Aspy still playing on the other wing :lol: