Evil people!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the winky one

Evil people!

Post by the winky one »

A pet cat has been shot 3 times by some swine with an air rifle in Marsh Green and died from it's injuries, I would call them some other name but this is a family page.What is wrong with these savages? I hope you feel smug and clever you piece of trash.
That's how cowards fight,hide away and fire on defenceless animals.

:devi: :angry:
josie andrews

Re: Evil people!

Post by josie andrews »

My cats have been shot in the past. My eldest cat Toby needed major surgery which cost over £800
he was very lucky as the bullet went thru every major organ except his heart it's lodged next to his spine!

My cat was lucky, there are a lot of very evil people who sadistically abuse & mistreat animals.

I try to help a little by sending money to the charities around the world.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

My cats have been shot in the past. My eldest cat Toby needed major surgery which cost over £800
he was very lucky as the bullet went thru every major organ except his heart it's lodged next to his spine!

My cat was lucky, there are a lot of very evil people who sadistically abuse & mistreat animals.

I try to help a little by sending money to the charities around the world.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

More than likely treat women the same way!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Scum - pure scum
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Even more horrific in the Daily Mail today a swan in Cheshire was shot twice with a bolt gun through the head and neck and amazingly survived and has been returned to the lake it was discovered on.

When I read this and saw the pictures I felt ill

Oh my God! What on earth is wrong with people?!!!

What to you gain from doing this,?...it's terrifying.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

One of the worst I saw was a girl with a bucket full of new born puppies literally underhand throwing them 1 by 1 into a fast flowing river
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:One of the worst I saw was a girl with a bucket full of new born puppies literally underhand throwing them 1 by 1 into a fast flowing river

Oh my God!..what can you say? it just beggars belief :o
I'm convinced that the way things are going there won't be any wildlife left before this century is out.