LLS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KOOCH

Re: LLS

Post by KOOCH »

:badg: :badg: :badg: The above reposte
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
menpond wrote:Always had soft spot for Wembley cup since about 1960 when holding it with BILLY BOSTON in Swan Meadow Road as he and others toured the streets with kids in tow. Think ROY EVANS WAS there ,and B mctigue ,famous for his skills as light heavy weight boxer, no 1 contender, and taking the man monster A BEETSON clean out in OZ test match with his famous left hook. Think Beetson ended up running Oz RL. We used to have parity with them in those days., and the occasional 50,000 crowd v Saints and LEEDS.
As much as I enjoy irreverence your posts are getting harder and harder to follow the way they seemingly drift between topics without mentioning Anything of note, I can't tell whether your trolling in the most abstract way or just a bit confused, either way once I sold my kangaroo I had enough money for the car which I drove past Shaun Edwards in and from that day I was called tim
I'm beginning to think I'm dyslexic!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

cpwigan wrote:Ordinarily I personally think it matters not one jot

BUT

If it prevents Saints winning it, I want the LLS
I agree with you I think it matters little who wins the LLS, it doesn't even prove you are the best team over the season as most top teams may rest players in what they consider "non important" games and could lose these as a result. But still if it means we outdo Saints the go for it.
I was going to buy a book called "The Power of Positive Thinking", and then I thought: What good would that do?
menpond

Post by menpond »

Castleford seem to have no problem beating us, why should they not win the GF? CONFUSED .
mp
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

menpond wrote: Castleford seem to have no problem beating us, why should they not win the GF? CONFUSED .
I'm confused too?

This thread is about LLS!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
menpond

Post by menpond »

If you do not feel sick on Wembley morning watching the sides come out ,and no cherry and white WIGAN, then you are not true WIGANERS.
mp
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

menpond wrote:If you do not feel sick on Wembley morning watching the sides come out ,and no cherry and white WIGAN, then you are not true WIGANERS.

I give up :exc:
BriH

Post by BriH »

If it stops Saints/Wire/Whinos winning it's got to be good.
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:After reading Menponds posts and Kooch and Josie's response I very nearly...No I have wet myself laughing Fabulous.Should be made into a sketch for tele :lol: :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Ordinarily I personally think it matters not one jot

BUT

If it prevents Saints winning it, I want the LLS
I reckon with injuries to Walsh, Lomax, Hohaia and Wilkin, that ship has sailed!