Stupid Sculthorpe Rumour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Stupid Sculthorpe Rumo...

Post by mrs_carney »

its a stupid rumour started on the rlfans board, that he has signed for us as of next year for four years and now st helens feel betrayed and dont want to play him so hes "injured"
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Re: Stupid Sculthorpe Rumour

Post by mike binder »

:conf: not as silly as u think at the riversiders meeting is name was mentioned 3 times when asked who would u like to play 4 wigan gussit seu seu and lam all said the same name,and when was the last time gb captain didnt play 4 wigan think about it :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Yeah but how would wigan have talked to him without breaking some rules, aint there a certain time that clubs can speak to players?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
Yeah but how would wigan have talked to him without breaking some rules, aint there a certain time that clubs can speak to players?
is there isnt there a certain rule about only having 20 players on 20 grand r more does this not get broken??????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
aspy

Post by aspy »

20/20 rule plus we are still paying farrels wages until june.is there a tapping rule
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

aspy posted:
20/20 rule plus we are still paying farrels wages until june.is there a tapping rule
maybe thats why the rumour says he,s coming in july
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Troubled times at saints though, millward fined £100 (wow) and cunningham taking a drop in wages just so that he can stay at the club and keep the young squad together ( my a--e ) if cunningham is taking a drop in wages who else is??
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Dawber posted:
Troubled times at saints though, millward fined £100 (wow) and cunningham taking a drop in wages just so that he can stay at the club and keep the young squad together ( my a--e ) if cunningham is taking a drop in wages who else is??
Remember half of KFC's salary has been paid for (like Rads) by the RFL these last few years to fend off the raid from the RFU. That money's gone now, so he's had to go back onto Saints wages so it's inevitable there's a drop.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Does anyone if his contract is up in the next 18 months or so. With Cunningham taking a cut he might be ready to leave. After all Faz went and you could not get a more typical loyal individual than him.

Saints might feel its better to get money for him now than have him go on a free.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
Does anyone if his contract is up in the next 18 months or so. With Cunningham taking a cut he might be ready to leave. After all Faz went and you could not get a more typical loyal individual than him.

Saints might feel its better to get money for him now than have him go on a free.
hes just yesterday signed 2 year contract

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME