Fletcher

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

Fletcher

Post by Dawber »

Dennis betts has confirmed in an a pre bulls interview that he has not got a clue where the info on fletcher has come from, no way are they about to sign him, but i see salford have put a serious bid in for Brian Fletcher ( go get him mo ).
Brian fletcher has said himself this week that now would be a good time to move to england and play in super league, why have wigan not approached a guy of this quality ? especially when he has come out and said he wants to play in this country?????????????
I think that would be a nice little signing, don't you ?
Dawber

Re: Fletcher

Post by Dawber »

This info is correct Doug i saw it myself this morning on teletext, salford have made a move for him
and he did say he wants to play over here,
while we are on the subject of signings, Leigh have just signed robbie mears, how come other teams seem to be making all the moves and all the signings when we are not? when you get the likes of brian Fletcher available you don't hang about ( or could this be mo sulking cause fletcher said no to us earlier in the year )???.
come on Wigan go and get the man you know he is what we need, move ya selves, don't know why i said that cause they (wigan) arn't gonna see this lol
DaveO

Re: Fletcher

Post by DaveO »

Dawber posted:
or could this be mo sulking cause fletcher said no to us earlier in the year
Could well be. In the past Wigan have seemed to take a negative response from a player as an indication he will never play for them in the future.

Dave