Widens defeat

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ed Osmond

Widens defeat

Post by Ed Osmond »

I was very surprised by this loss. Wigan played a strong team. Did not see the game. Any feedback?
Ed Osmond

Widnes defeat even

Post by Ed Osmond »

Let's give them some credit and spell their name right.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Widnes defeat even

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I actually not that surprised - we dont do well with time off and we had a few people back who have been out for a while which can lead to rustiness.

Im not saying its right or should be accepted but in the back of my mind i thought
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Ed Osmond

Re: Widens defeat

Post by Ed Osmond »

That is very true. We never seem to benefit from a week off for some reason. Good point
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I will reserve judgement till the end of the season!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I will reserve judgement till the end of the season!!
this is just regarding this game though, i know where youre coming from but something went wrong tonight
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

it feels like last year, losing matches we shouldn't, certain fans losing the plot, 8 paragraph posts, conspiracies everywhere, then look what happened, it's not over till my ex mrs sings
Wigan_forever1985

medlocke wrote:it feels like last year, losing matches we shouldn't, certain fans losing the plot, 8 paragraph posts, conspiracies everywhere, then look what happened, it's not over till my ex mrs sings
the sad thing that this is accurate and the fact its accurate shows how little the league means to anyone
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:it feels like last year, losing matches we shouldn't, certain fans losing the plot, 8 paragraph posts, conspiracies everywhere, then look what happened, it's not over till my ex mrs sings
the sad thing that this is accurate and the fact its accurate shows how little the league means to anyone
blame SKY and also the RFLs obsession with having a dominant Leeds for it all imo
Wigan_forever1985

medlocke wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
blame SKY and also the RFLs obsession with having a dominant Leeds for it all imo
I think Sky are much to blame for the devaluation of the league im not so sure about the leeds thing. Its sad when fans question whether teams are losing game on purpose with serious sentiment