Stacey Jones

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

Stacey Jones

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Has anyone heard why the bloke has signed for Perpignion next season, it baffles me as to why he would join them when several superleague clubs have shown interest in signing him.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
jinkin jimmy

Re: Stacey Jones

Post by jinkin jimmy »

proud_pie_eater posted:
Has anyone heard why the bloke has signed for Perpignion next season, it baffles me as to why he would join them when several superleague clubs have shown interest in signing him.
Coming to the end of his career, life in the south of France, massive contract?? If wnac is right Rads will have someone to talk to when he goes!!
heydude

Post by heydude »

read ian hindmarsh is signing with them aswell and is considering to see if he can play for great britian because his mother is british.
don't eat yellow snow
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
read ian hindmarsh is signing with them aswell and is considering to see if he can play for great britian because his mother is british.
Who? Only heard of Nathan Hindmarsh.
heydude

Post by heydude »

brother of nathan hindmarsh,must of heard of him
don't eat yellow snow
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Same reason as, I'm guessing, why Rads is being rumoured to go there: a new challenge. It's not everyday a new club gets formed, Jones was the only survivor of the forming of the Auckland Warriors so has been in this situation before. Any other team he'd have to fit into an existing structure, but with a new team he can be one of the drivers in setting things up and that must be an attractive option to anyone. And, lets be honest, you've got a choice between the sunny South of France and anywhere in the wet, cold UK - which do you choose? Moi, j'irais aller en France tout de suite pour apprecier le soleil.

A bientot, mes amis!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Sorry Dude never heard of him, but if genetics is anything to go by he must be class!! (OK everyone, fire away about good brothers, cr@p brothers!!)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Fraggle, why would you go to france for the sun when your legs and arms are made of yellow wool? :D
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Fraggle, why would you go to france for the sun when your legs and arms are made of yellow wool? :D
Perpignan is at the base of the Pyranees mountains so there's of sheltered or cool places for me to recover when the sun gets too hot. Bit better environment than that bloody lighthouse we used to live under with that prison warden bloke off Porridge... I'd have to be careful though, yellow folk get sunburned as well and I don't think I'd look good with blotchy red or brown woolly arms!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
heydude

Post by heydude »

just found out plays for canberra raiders and is a second rower, and genetics can't be that good because he can't get in the australian side so he thinks he can get in great britian side, just goes to show you what the aussie think of our side.
don't eat yellow snow