London Calling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

London Calling

Post by DaiJones »

Hello Chaps

Dai here, basking in the sun in one of my Soho media hang outs and thoughts turning lightly to Odsal. We can win. We have to.

Lots of negativity on this board at the moment, let's all resolve to be positive and give the lads a bit of encouragement, I'm sure they visit these boards from time to time. OK they aren't the side of the mid 90s but no one is, they aren't as bad as we are making out, could be worse, could be a lot worse, we could all live in Leigh.

Just last the weekend I had a conversation with a young friend of mine about our squad and do you know what I said? "We could do with signing someone like Wayne McDonald on loan." Spooky eh? Enough to make me feel a bit paranoid...
thegimble

Re: London Calling

Post by thegimble »

DaiJones posted:
Hello Chaps

Dai here, basking in the sun in one of my Soho media hang outs and thoughts turning lightly to Odsal. We can win. We have to.

Lots of negativity on this board at the moment, let's all resolve to be positive and give the lads a bit of encouragement, I'm sure they visit these boards from time to time. OK they aren't the side of the mid 90s but no one is, they aren't as bad as we are making out, could be worse, could be a lot worse, we could all live in Leigh.

Just last the weekend I had a conversation with a young friend of mine about our squad and do you know what I said? "We could do with signing someone like Wayne McDonald on loan." Spooky eh? Enough to make me feel a bit paranoid...
]

That is spooky. Make him say Willie Mason and Paul Sculthorpe and Adrian Morley as well. If he does that and we sign them then he should be on living tv.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

dai do my lottery numbers please. i can see us winning tonight,with mac donald in it will take the pressure off jerry and jeromne and let others do the job they are supposed too
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

we best win tonight! im looking forward to see all the bradford fans walking out (like we did against leeds) but i would rather we won by 1 point. that would be such a good game :exc:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

wiganrldeanh posted:
we best win tonight! im looking forward to see all the bradford fans walking out (like we did against leeds) but i would rather we won by 1 point. that would be such a good game :exc:
No thanks, I'm trying to keep off the Zantac!! If we are that close Joey Deacon will win it for them.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

jinkin jimmy posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
No thanks, I'm trying to keep off the Zantac!! If we are that close Joey Deacon will win it for them.
well if i was talking reality then i mite have said that.