Season Ticket VFM.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mr benn

Season Ticket VFM.

Post by mr benn »

Which way to go renew the season ticket, or await the creative offers to put bums on cheap seats. Is it better to take the offers and cherry pick attending games or buy a season ticket sit back and enjoy. With a commercial department constantly looking at ways to encourage attendance as they need to do of course. Is there a case that the season ticket becomes less necessary for the best return for your money?
josie andrews

Re: Season Ticket VFM.

Post by josie andrews »

mr benn wrote:Which way to go renew the season ticket, or await the creative offers to put bums on cheap seats. Is it better to take the offers and cherry pick attending games or buy a season ticket sit back and enjoy. With a commercial department constantly looking at ways to encourage attendance as they need to do of course. Is there a case that the season ticket becomes less necessary for the best return for your money?
A season ticket is essential to me, so yes :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Agreed josie, yes throughout the season there may be offers, but I don't care!! I don't care if wigan are winning everything or losing every game, I am a wigan fan and am proud to be a season ticket holder for my club!!!

Matt
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

adiddy wrote:Agreed josie, yes throughout the season there may be offers, but I don't care!! I don't care if wigan are winning everything or losing every game, I am a wigan fan and am proud to be a season ticket holder for my club!!!

Matt
Never thought of it this way but you are absolutely right, every time i go to pay for anything i see my season ticket and barcley card with my son in a Wigan kit and feel happy & proud
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

adiddy wrote:Agreed josie, yes throughout the season there may be offers, but I don't care!! I don't care if wigan are winning everything or losing every game, I am a wigan fan and am proud to be a season ticket holder for my club!!!

Matt
Well said Matt exactly the way I feel ????????
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:

Matt
Well said Matt exactly the way I feel ????????
+1
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just renewed my Season Ticket & bought 2 tickets for the Huddersfield game :)
mr benn

Post by mr benn »

I am glad its not just me that believes the season ticket is the best way to see our boys in cherry and white.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

mr benn wrote:I am glad its not just me that believes the season ticket is the best way to see our boys in cherry and white.
I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Matt
Well said!

A true loyal supporter will always buy a season ticket, irrespective of other offers, shifts at work and most of all, lack of success.