Leeds v Catalan

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Leeds v Catalan

Post by josie andrews »

Leeds 20 Dragons 24

:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
menpond

Re: Leeds v Catalan

Post by menpond »

Tough Titty for LEEDS
mp
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Had a nice 4 piece chicken dinner from the Iranian place, Leeds knocked out, all i need know is 6 numbers on the lottery and that older divorcee from the next street to come round in here black kit :tong: now that would make it a perfect night :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:Had a nice 4 piece chicken dinner from the Iranian place, Leeds knocked out, all i need know is 6 numbers on the lottery and that older divorcee from the next street to come round in here black kit :tong: now that would make it a perfect night :lol:
Sorry Meds. She's attending to me tonight. I'd send her round yours later but you can't put a tack where a nails been!????
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:
medlocke wrote:Had a nice 4 piece chicken dinner from the Iranian place, Leeds knocked out, all i need know is 6 numbers on the lottery and that older divorcee from the next street to come round in here black kit :tong: now that would make it a perfect night :lol:
Sorry Meds. She's attending to me tonight. I'd send her round yours later but you can't put a tack where a nails been!????
:lol: lmao, have to be a packet of bourbon biscuits instead then
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
:lol: lmao, have to be a packet of bourbon biscuits instead then
No need to be catty. She's not that bad when she puts her teeth in! :lol:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Highlight of the game no not Briscoe dropping the ball not even the try getting scored. But Danny Maguire's reaction to the ref and moaning at him like a big girls blouse.

Always nice to see that little git suffer.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Kittwazzer wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Allez le France!!!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Allez le France!!!
La France
Countries are feminine. TskTsk! :lol:
bloghead

leeds v catalan

Post by bloghead »

javascript:emoticon(':D')so sorry to see leeds go out of a trip to the theatre of dreams the wire only just made it through