Next weeks attendance

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Next weeks attendance

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Any guesses? 13,111 is our lowest league attendance against Bradford (televised). I can't decide whether people will turn up or not...

Go on then...13,500
mrs_carney

Re: Next weeks attendance

Post by mrs_carney »

i reckon it'll be quite down compared to its usual
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
i reckon it'll be quite down compared to its usual
But it will be good to get back to winning ways (we WILL win, won't we?) :doz:

3 tough games after this one....Wire (a), Hudds (h), Salford (a). I predicted 3 losses as you know. Think I'll predict 4 wins this time!!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Playing Widnes and UTC back to back at home is ideal. We could even establish a way of play, have 4 props who are more than half fit, and see a sighting of the rarely spotted Carney. 5 wins out of 5 for me...
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

if betts doesnt go stupid with subs and rotate two props every 10minutes
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
if betts doesnt go stupid with subs and rotate two props every 10minutes
I agree re the props. BTW I deliberately never mentioned the cup gane, surely a foregone conclusion?
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

i heard from a pal?of dorises that there will be 25005 on against widnes[if there was against saints i will show my a--- at the top of walgate] :roll:
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

Widnes won't bring many, so I estimate 10200, but I saw them against Leeds, and if they show that attitude and effort I predict they will beat us 15 - 10

The only good thing to come from this would be the possibility of a new coach !!

:angry:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Widnes won't bring many, so I estimate 10200, but I saw them against Leeds, and if they show that attitude and effort I predict they will beat us 15 - 10

The only good thing to come from this would be the possibility of a new coach !!

:angry:
One point i do agree with you on here is if we lose Betts is gone. Though i feel will win 24-8
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

oldtimer posted:
i heard from a pal?of dorises that there will be 25005 on against widnes[if there was against saints i will show my a--- at the top of walgate] :roll:
Back to that again. The ground was jam packed completely, there were very little spaces how can you question that attendance?

As for this week, not expecting any miracle crowds but then again was anyone against Widnes? Don't think it will be an all time low though, we've had good enough crowds this season. We took a fair few to Widnes.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!