Re: Richard Silverwood.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Either corrupt or incompetent. Can't see why Sts fans are getting excited about this farce but then again.
exiled

Post by exiled »

What an absolute disgrace, just emailed this to the RFL tonight.

Sir/Madam,

Having just watched the Saints v Cats game tonight I have just seen the worst performance from the officials in over 30 years of watching this great game. This wasn't a rugby league game it was the Richard Silverwood and touch judges show. It was an absolute disgrace and I feel it has brought the game into disrepute, it was inept, disgraceful and if I didn't know better, I could have sworn that the agenda was too make sure Catalan didn't make it to Old Trafford, so I suppose you could say it seemed tonight that the game is CORRUPT.

The officials of the game tonight should be demoted back to the amateur game as that is all they are fit for (but on second thoughts, why should the amateur game suffer)?

When you read this check out Twitter, it is full of how rubbish our game is because the inept performance tonight of the officials and you are trying to lure new fans to the game, thats a joke, all that is happening is that the fans are being driven away by the standard of the officials and the game is becoming a laughing stock.

If it was a coach who had brought the game into disrepute he would be fined, maybe you should consider the same for these officials tonight.
First Try Tickle

Re: Silverwood

Post by First Try Tickle »

I mentioned today that the RFL would not want Catalans in the grand final, but was there anything they could do.

Well Richard Silverwood has just shown that there is a lot they can do.

Shocking refereeing, but think the grand final winners will come from tomorrow's match. Just can't work out how it's Bentham again.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

I don't care I'm just glad it'll be us to spoil their party
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kaii wrote:I don't care I'm just glad it'll be us to spoil their party
Not their party. Its ours and for them to spoil. Let them do their worst.
And we shall do our best!
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Silverwood might not get the GF gig.
He did last year's Final and I think he ruled himself out with that performance in the Saints/Catalans game.
So it looks like we could well get Bentham, yet again!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

With the great raps Benthaam got for Fridays game i would say he's a cert.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Silverwood might not get the GF gig.
He did last year's Final and I think he ruled himself out with that performance in the Saints/Catalans game.
So it looks like we could well get Bentham, yet again!
Was Silverwood and his Touche Judges acting on orders?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:With the great raps Benthaam got for Fridays game i would say he's a cert.
He is a cert because he will give Stains the best chance of winning and hinder our chances, luckily we will completely outplay them so even Bentham wont stop us!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett