We_need_a_coach

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Matthew

Re: We_need_a_coach

Post by Matthew »

Depends what you call regulars...

Over the last few seasons we haven't exactly changed the entire team. In fact one year the only person we bought was Danny Orr. Even this year we have recruited what? Half a dozen or so - Godwin, Seu Seu, Vaelikki (not even close to right), Moran, Guisset and now McDonald. The majority of new faces in our squad have come from the academy - so unless all of the squads train seperately, it is fair to say that all of the players have had the same training.

Wigan's style of play has not changed dramtically over the last few seasons - so it's fair to say that any of the young lads who have picked up these "bad habits" probably got them from the reserves or the academy.

I think that is what Mrs Lam was trying to say before she went ballistic! :D
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Thankyou Matthew!

I'm glad you read it that way, with it being a message rather tha conversation I think people can pick up the wrong impressions some times.

Sorry about going mad a bit, just get a bit wound up when I come on here these days.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

MrsLam posted:
So what would you like to blame it on? Hm let me guess...Dennis Betts by any chance?

Nice to know all the blame lies on a stand in coach that is working his ****** ar** off for our team. Our best players? I thought Dallas was losing it, and Tickle was crap and Carney was always injured?
Hm...why don't you re read your previous posts before taking the **** out of someone else?
The beauty of more exposure to this site is getting to understand the mentality of the posters. Whenever someone disagrees with you you get aggressive and then tend to make mistakes. Allow me to correct you (again)...YOU should read my previous posts. Where have I said that Dallas is losing it. Where have I said Tickle is crap? I don't recall saying Carney is always injured, but when you think aboutit....

Amazingly, you have got something right - the fault DOES lie with the coach. However, the situation isn't helped when people like you stick your head in the sand and your @rse in the air.

I would expect such a poor response after chucking out time. Obviously, that happens earlier in bedsit land than in the real world.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

jinkin jimmy posted:
The beauty of more exposure to this site is getting to understand the mentality of the posters. Whenever someone disagrees with you you get aggressive and then tend to make mistakes. Allow me to correct you (again)...YOU should read my previous posts. Where have I said that Dallas is losing it. Where have I said Tickle is crap? I don't recall saying Carney is always injured, but when you think aboutit....

Amazingly, you have got something right - the fault DOES lie with the coach. However, the situation isn't helped when people like you stick your head in the sand and your @rse in the air.

I would expect such a poor response after chucking out time. Obviously, that happens earlier in bedsit land than in the real world.
Mate, you've just had a go at the mentality of MrsLam then you go and make personal insults, are you not concerned with the mentality which you portray?

Everyone try having some respect for each other even though we often disagree.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

jinkin jimmy posted:
MrsLam posted:
So what would you like to blame it on? Hm let me guess...Dennis Betts by any chance?

Nice to know all the blame lies on a stand in coach that is working his ****** ar** off for our team. Our best players? I thought Dallas was losing it, and Tickle was crap and Carney was always injured?
Hm...why don't you re read your previous posts before taking the **** out of someone else?

:angry: Well said JJ, I concur !!! Sorry to say we left our TicTacs in the dressing room again, the players you mention, I will say it, are not up yo our standard.

The coach is to blame, he's always the one to go, and the sooner the better, I'm still reeling from only beating 2nd bottom by one point, this must surely be the of our lowest points in SL !!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

This from the guy who sees giving kids a couple of quid towards a trip of a lifetime as the same as the same as keeping beggars on the street!! :angry:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Sorry Rob but I don't see where the personal insult was.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

Doveoverdave posted:
This from the guy who sees giving kids a couple of quid towards a trip of a lifetime as the same as the same as keeping beggars on the street!! :angry:
:angry: This is rubbish, I don't understand ??
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Read "small favour"
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, the pressure is getting to you with all this bad language, I do hope your father (firm but still scrupulously fair) does not read this site. Go and take a quiet life pill and lie down in a quiet room until you feel better. Do you agree with Maureens comments anyway?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.