We_need_a_coach

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: We_need_a_coach

Post by robjoenz »

Doveoverdave posted:
He has good structured arguments that have to be dealt with by good structured answers/reasoning.
If he had good structured arguments no-one would mind but all we here is moaning telling us the problems with no suggestion of a suitable solution. This is what gives an argument some respect!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Doveoverdave posted:
You will always get a reply from WNAC
That's not strictly true. I've posted a few replies to WNAC's rantings and from time-to-time (s)he's failed to reply. I'm guessing (s)he ran out of facts and IMO's to argue against me.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
He has good structured arguments that have to be dealt with by good structured answers/reasoning.

I've yet to hear lots of the answers except for blind unswerving devotion to the club and it's reps.

The club and its reps are not beyond reproach - and he knows that - but if you don't agree tell him so and why.

You will always get a reply from WNAC or jj.
Seems WNAC goes by another name now are r u close friends. He neve answeres me back.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Someone pointed out to me that, as a relative newcomer to the site, I would become accustomed to wnac views and opinions and I accept from more seasond posters that he may not always substantiate (wish F7 worked on this!)his arguements.

He's has always replied to me - probably early days.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
You will always get a reply from WNAC
That's not strictly true. I've posted a few replies to WNAC's rantings and from time-to-time (s)he's failed to reply.
As have I. Facts are not his/her strong point.

PS wnac, can you tell us if you are a he or a she, it looks a bit clumsy putting both options in.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

we wernt lucky to beat saints. We deserved the win against saints.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Doug Stand posted:
warrior till i die posted:
we wernt lucky to beat saints. We deserved the win against saints.
Sure there were heriocs, pain killing injections, bodies on the line etc...but we got the bounce of the ball a few time in the guise of a refs decsions. Overall we were lucky.
Ditto 2002 Challenge Cup Final? All teams need a bit of luck, there's nothing wrong with that and I don't think it's fair to criticise a team if they're successful because the odd-shaped ball has bounced in the right direction for them once or twice.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Doug Stand posted:
Fraggle posted:
Ditto 2002 Challenge Cup Final? All teams need a bit of luck, there's nothing wrong with that and I don't think it's fair to criticise a team if they're successful because the odd-shaped ball has bounced in the right direction for them once or twice.
The bounce of the ball was a metaphor... I didn't mean it actually had.
I know, I was using it in the same way :D

[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I think Hulls form will drop too, they don't look as good this season without Colin Best or Jason Smith. Bradford are also quite inconsistent and I don't think they're as good as we made them look last week. Then there's just Leeds and Saints, Saints always have a slump.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

robjoenz posted:
I think Hulls form will drop too, they don't look as good this season without Colin Best or Jason Smith. Bradford are also quite inconsistent and I don't think they're as good as we made them look last week. Then there's just Leeds and Saints, Saints always have a slump.
Not sure I agree re Jason Smith - he always seemed to be injured to me. They are definitely missing McRae though - Kear kept it going last season but is getting found out now.