Sea of Cherry and White at Old Trafford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Sea of Cherry and White at Old Trafford

Post by josie andrews »

A sea of Cherry and White awaits the Wigan Warriors players at the Grand Final as Wigan fans have snapped up the majority of the Club's allocation for the final in just two days.

Since going on sale yesterday morning, over 8500 tickets have been sold with just 1500 remaining at the DW Stadium ticket office. Supporters are advised to act fast to avoid disappointment.

Tickets are now on general sale can be purchased from the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person, online at www.wiganwarriors.com or by phoning the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 (please note that calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines, call costs from other networks may vary). The ticket office is open from 9am-5pm tomorrow, fans can purchase tickets online at any time.

Tickets purchased online or over the phone before 5pm on Tuesday 7th October will be sent via first class post. Tickets purchased after this date must be collected from the DW Stadium Ticket Office or from Old Trafford on the day of the game.

Travel packages are still available and day coach trips will be running from the DW Stadium departing at 2.45pm to Old Trafford costing £13.50 per person (£12.50 per membership holder). Parking will be available on Car Park 3 at the DW Stadium free of charge. These can be booked at the same point as match tickets.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... CLLvUxk.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Re: Sea of Cherry and White at Old Trafford

Post by cpwigan »

Do we know what colours each team will be wearing?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'll be wearing my Joining Jack shirt! Worn it since the Leeds game & I'm superstitious :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
FAIRWARRIOR

Post by FAIRWARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote:I'll be wearing my Joining Jack shirt! Worn it since the Leeds game & I'm superstitious :wink:
JoiningJack for me too. Every game I have worn my home shirt for this season we have lost. I'm slowly becoming very superstitious. ????
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Do we know what colours each team will be wearing?
Saints will be in their home strip having finished top. Not sure if that means we will be in purple away colours though!