Flower

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Flower

Post by superleague »

Brain dead and disgusting
slimshady

Re: Flower

Post by slimshady »

superleague wrote:Brain dead and disgusting
Yes but he did get elbowed before he retaliated
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Ref had no option but to send him off. Having said that, just saw replay of Hohaia's elbow on Flower - the little sh1t deserved what he got
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

superleague wrote:Brain dead and disgusting
Not heard from you for a few weeks then back with a negative, surprise surprise!! I agree it was brain dead and disgusting in terms of the 2nd punch, but for me Hohoia should have been sent off for his forearm smash in Flowers face that started it all. Just because Flower retaliated should not make what Hohoia did exempt from punishment!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Garydog

Post by Garydog »

Would have thought he might have got away with a yellow for the first punch, but the second one needs a lot of explaining, or is it just need?
Garydog

Post by Garydog »

Should of said ' is it just me?'
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

only looks dead bad thanks to sky showing it slow motion, piss poor smacking him whilst on the deck but hohio deserved the first shot
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

medlocke wrote:only looks dead bad thanks to sky showing it slow motion, piss poor smacking him whilst on the deck but hohio deserved the first shot
Hear hear
Garydog

Post by Garydog »

Only looks bad in slow motion get real, its exactly the same in nornal play as in slow motion. A punch us a punch and needs explaining. Either way we have played with twelve men because one man cannot control his emotions!

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Garydog wrote:Only looks bad in slow motion get real, its exactly the same in nornal play as in slow motion. A punch us a punch and needs explaining. Either way we have played with twelve men because one man cannot control his emotions!
Would you control your emotions if someone runs up to you and forearm smashes you in the face? Because if you could then you are a better man than me!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett