False

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

False

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Well if ours was a false win last year then that certainly was. However it's a GF win in the record books!!

Every credit to most of our players in particular SOL, Faz, Sarge, Gelling, Joel and Dom, however Bowen needs a good look at himself in my opinion.

As for Flower I am not going to judge because I would have done exactly the same and Hohaia in my opinion should have been sent off. Flower will hopefully learn his lesson!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
superleague

Re: False

Post by superleague »

I agree re Bowen
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Well if ours was a false win last year then that certainly was. However it's a GF win in the record books!!

Every credit to most of our players in particular SOL, Faz, Sarge, Gelling, Joel and Dom, however Bowen needs a good look at himself in my opinion.

As for Flower I am not going to judge because I would have done exactly the same and Hohaia in my opinion should have been sent off. Flower will hopefully learn his lesson!!
Well said TBW. I agree re Bowen too. Can be brilliant but the mistakes are coming too often. Think I'm joining the anti Eddy squad too - pretty ordinary performance from him imo. I'd also add Clubb to your credit list - I've had doubts about him but thought he was good tonight.

Overall no doubt that we were the best team, so full credit to Wane and all!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

i agree Re Bowen and same as i said last wk on here Pettybourne
and Clubb as well
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

morley pie eater wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Well if ours was a false win last year then that certainly was. However it's a GF win in the record books!!

Well said TBW. I agree re Bowen too. Can be brilliant but the mistakes are coming too often. Think I'm joining the anti Eddy squad too - pretty ordinary performance from him imo. I'd also add Clubb to your credit list - I've had doubts about him but thought he was good tonight.

think a lot of the team were outstanding, Eddy was having a go at times, but he is not the finished product. The knock on given against him was no way a knock on, the only person that saw it was that whinging toby jug wellens, you couldn't even see it on tv.
Paul

Overall no doubt that we were the best team, so full credit to Wane and all!