BOWEN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jasonnlouise

Re: BOWEN

Post by jasonnlouise »

I honestly don't think Bowen is a big game player
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

jasonnlouise wrote:I honestly don't think Bowen is a big game player
:o MMm playing Origin = not a big game player
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Only played once for Australia and the big games this season he's not had good games
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

jasonnlouise wrote:Only played once for Australia and the big games this season he's not had good games
He played in the best competition in the world for a decade, he played Origin several times and represented his country albeit once (better than 99.9%) and you have the temerity to suggest he is not a big game player :roll:
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

cpwigan wrote:
jasonnlouise wrote:I honestly don't think Bowen is a big game player
:o MMm playing Origin = not a big game player
indeed...... came off the bench to grab an interception and win a game for the maroons.

Same old warriors fans story. We lose a game, and someone as turned to into the antichrist over 80 minutes.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Yes every big game this season he's had a poor game I know he's played in NRL most of his career and h's had a great career can you tell me what he's won in the NRL?
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

cpwigan wrote:
jasonnlouise wrote:Only played once for Australia and the big games this season he's not had good games
He played in the best competition in the world for a decade, he played Origin several times and represented his country albeit once (better than 99.9%) and you have the temerity to suggest he is not a big game player :roll:
No blame game on Bowen, your right. Apart from his early knock on which we got away with he didn't have a too bad game (agree not his best)and looked threatening on attack but a full back is always going to come up with errors in the 50-50 stakes of modern day barrage of bombs.
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

jasonnlouise wrote:Yes every big game this season he's had a poor game I know he's played in NRL most of his career and h's had a great career can you tell me what he's won in the NRL?
What has what he's won have to do with anything?

Many great players haven't won a bean because they've been at poor clubs. RL is a team sport in case you hadn't noticed
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am sorry but J&L you beggar belief. Clueless would be a kind word. The players lose a game a man down and suddenly X, Y & Z are rubbish. Look in the mirror!
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

What he's won has everything to do with it any sportsman is judged by trophies and titles can't remember any sportsman being labelled great and winning nothing