mascot vs utc

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

mascot vs utc

Post by mike binder »

did ne 1 go 2 the last riversiders meeting and c the young gurl who seu seu says was is best freind the amazing craig beck as picked her to be the mascot at the utc match seeing as im her dad what a proud day but will poor jerry think hes got a 6 year old stalker r just a great freind the pic his me her and dean bell kool
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jinkin jimmy

Re: mascot vs utc

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Hope her grammar's better than yours...
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Yeah I was there! Such a sweet moment lol is she walking out with him rather than Newton (if he's captain)That would be soo cute! I wonder if he remembers!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Hope her grammar's better than yours...
What's her grandma got to do with it!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

proud_pie_eater posted:
Yeah I was there! Such a sweet moment lol is she walking out with him rather than Newton (if he's captain)That would be soo cute! I wonder if he remembers!
proud_pie_eater posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:he'll remember
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME