Boots n All

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Boots n All

Post by jinkin jimmy »

BAH!!!

He should be playing live in May :angry: :angry: :angry:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Can you imagine Dewi Morris and Fat Stuart Barnes doing the equivalent thing on The Rugby Show??? :angry:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Doc Warrior posted:
i'll be a bit p***ed off if all faz talks about is Rugby Union all night and gives them free advertising on a Rugby League show.

:angry:
I can't see Faz talking up RU to the extent of advertising the sport, he's not going to slag it off either though...

...just for a minute though suppose it did advertise RU as a superb game on a similar excitement level as RL, would you believe it? Would any RL fan? Nah! Some people are saying they won't watch it, is it that they are afraid the power of advertising will sway them to be Union fans? :doz:
Welski

Post by Welski »

It's a differnet game. I'm 'fortunate' to enjoy watching both codes. I do agree when RU games beome kicking battles they become very boring but then again watching some recent SL games when its all one out stuff can be just as tedious.

With the exception of watching Wigan -out of loyalty I rarely get excited about the prospect of watching a game of SL at the moment. NRL now thats a different matter!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

So did anyone watch it?

I did and i enjoyed it, the first season that i started watching Wigan was the year Andy Farrell made his debut so i got a lot of enjoyment out of watching the clips of his Wigan and GB career.

Good Luck Faz you will be sadly missed
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!