BEST PLAYER SO FAR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG AL

BEST PLAYER SO FAR

Post by BIG AL »

just thought i'd be abit positive about this season to see which players people thought where the best so far i think dallas stands out for me .he is scoreing some good trys he is working well with his centre partner he is comeing into the middle looking for the ball and when he gets it he is making more yards up the middle than our props who as impressed any one else
Doveoverdave

Re: BEST PLAYER SO FAR

Post by Doveoverdave »

Tickle - playing his heart out at the moment.

Looking like a big fih in a really shallowpool.

Sorry I should have continued your positive thread.
aspy

Post by aspy »

:D i'll go for hansen playing absolutely out of his skin latley taking most of the tackles then godwin.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Dallas, Godwin, Tickle, Hansen
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Radlinski.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think its close between a few players but i will have to go with tickle, his all round game seems, like he playing his heart out.
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I would have gone for Tickle before Bradford, but I think he had a poor game, dropped too much ball and missed a couple of tackles, just an off game though I'm sure.

Therefore, Brett would get my vote, I don't think he's had a bad game yet this season (touch wood).
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Guisset, worked hard and gives us 100% every game.

Tickle, same works hard and gives his all.

Dallas, scored tries and given everything as usual, always dangerous.

Dave Vaeliki, some will disagree, but you can put most of Dallas tries down to him, and hes scored 4 himself, defence needs some work, but it will come.
You could tell from his face when dallas scored on friday that he loves playin the game and hes passionate.

Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

Had to be Sean o'Loughlin until his unfortunate injury...but now I have to say that Dallas always impresses me then Terry Newton
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Most of us agree that it is Tickle then, where ever WNAC is he must be spitting feathers since he seems determined to believe that Tickle isn't fit to be in Wigans squad.
Cannot agree about Vaelaeki though, yes some nice passes but he seems to fade in every second half (fitness?) and if/ when the opposition gets on top he seems to droop and lose interest.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.