Warriors "take over"

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Warriors "take ov...

Post by Doveoverdave »

Enjoy your jollies :) :) :)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
thegimble posted: Sorry to tell you but we have a 99 year lease on the ground. No one can move us untill they build a ground of the same value. Were tenenats at the JJB and therefore have legal rights to be there.

Pity your such an miss informed idiot. Then again you might be only 10, then again you act like your 5.
:angry: The 99 year lease is owned by Whelco - fact, Whelco own the ground - fact, Warriors and Latics rent by the season / game from Whelco - fact.

So, who is the miss informed idiot ?

We will be looking for a ground in the near future IMO, also IMO the likelyhood is, that we will be sharing a ground with Leigh, that for me would be the final insult !!!

:angry: :angry:
Your not that smart the Tenancy agreement legally lets us stay there for the period sppecified in the agreement.

DW owns the land its illegal to sub let back to your self as you can not be the Tennant and the Land Holder.

DW owns the land but lets the stadium to us. The words Wigan Warriors as the tennants will be put on the agreement and therefore we have a home for 99 years.

Tenancy agreement would be DW and WW on ot and Not DW and DW. So if he sells us he would have a major pay out to make.

Unless he buys the remanider of the time specified on the agreement. Which effectivly means he will have to build us a stadium of more value than the 1 he hasa now.

Simply put he would have to buy the tennancy back from the Warriors which he can do but he would pay out more than the JJB is worth, as the tennacny agreement must take into accoung inflation which would have to be put on the value for the remainder of the contract.

Also if forces us to move this might be against the planning regulations as permission for building was put in the name of both clubs.

It would be funny though if we were forced to move and the council shutdown the JJB.

Also the Latics will go straight backdown and DW needs a get out option as being in the Prem will cost him a lot more than he might think.
r u a lawyer if so can u defend me in court im up 4 a murder charge i did commit but im sure u would find me a way out with your words :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

mike binder posted:
thegimble posted:
we_need_a_coach posted: :angry: The 99 year lease is owned by Whelco - fact, Whelco own the ground - fact, Warriors and Latics rent by the season / game from Whelco - fact.

So, who is the miss informed idiot ?

We will be looking for a ground in the near future IMO, also IMO the likelyhood is, that we will be sharing a ground with Leigh, that for me would be the final insult !!!

:angry: :angry:
Your not that smart the Tenancy agreement legally lets us stay there for the period sppecified in the agreement.

DW owns the land its illegal to sub let back to your self as you can not be the Tennant and the Land Holder.

DW owns the land but lets the stadium to us. The words Wigan Warriors as the tennants will be put on the agreement and therefore we have a home for 99 years.

Tenancy agreement would be DW and WW on ot and Not DW and DW. So if he sells us he would have a major pay out to make.

Unless he buys the remanider of the time specified on the agreement. Which effectivly means he will have to build us a stadium of more value than the 1 he hasa now.

Simply put he would have to buy the tennancy back from the Warriors which he can do but he would pay out more than the JJB is worth, as the tennacny agreement must take into accoung inflation which would have to be put on the value for the remainder of the contract.

Also if forces us to move this might be against the planning regulations as permission for building was put in the name of both clubs.

It would be funny though if we were forced to move and the council shutdown the JJB.

Also the Latics will go straight backdown and DW needs a get out option as being in the Prem will cost him a lot more than he might think.
r u a lawyer if so can u defend me in court im up 4 a murder charge i did commit but im sure u would find me a way out with your words :lol:
:( I don't care what happens to the Latics, just us, after next weekend there will IMO be a press release, both teams probably have an agreement until the end of the current seasons, after that a new agreement will be struck ! or not, I suggest that in our case a new agreement will not be made "If the Latics are promoted" and this news will be drip fed to us over a number of weeks, until the full facts are known.
IMO this has been going on for sometime now, and DW is just waiting for the right time to announce, and IMO at that time Doris will also announce his retirement, and subsequent move to Australia !!

:wink: :wink:
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

i think we are missing the point here,if dw sells the club any NEW agreementswould have to be between dw and the buyers,who OWNS wigan rugby league club?as MAJORITY shareholder what dw says goes,if you dont agree TRY voting against him in any vote.Do not rule out a move to LEIGH.
we_need_a_coach

oldtimer posted:
i think we are missing the point here,if dw sells the club any NEW agreementswould have to be between dw and the buyers,who OWNS wigan rugby league club?as MAJORITY shareholder what dw says goes,if you dont agree TRY voting against him in any vote.Do not rule out a move to LEIGH.
:( I agree with your sentiments, also , when this thing breaks, it will move along at pace, we won't know if we are on our heads or our ar*e !!

:angry:
heydude

Post by heydude »

we_need_a_coach posted:

:( I agree with your sentiments, also , when this thing breaks, it will move along at pace, we won't know if we are on our heads or our ar*e !!

surprise you know about your head and your ar*e now because i'm not sure which one you talk out of.
don't eat yellow snow
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Whereas you on the other hand.... :lol:
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

considering we have so many LEARNED MEN on this board[who know all the answers]why dont you put the money up and so put an end to it all,i dont think we compete when it comes to business brain do you[i dont think the dole money would cover it
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

:(as an after thought,dosnt it smell that the balance sheet came out resonably to time,for the first timei remember a similar position at central park]and we all know what doris did then :sly: :sly: :wink:
we_need_a_coach

heydude posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

surprise you know about your head and your ar*e now because i'm not sure which one you talk out of.
:angry: Look at the link on the 3 man consortium post, then you can comment on the sale or not of the Warriors, it will happen sooner than you think, your opinions are suddenly being shown up for what they are ......Cr@p !!!!