Up n' Under wanted!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Deano's Skerrett

Up n' Under wanted!!

Post by Deano's Skerrett »

Following on from Keith's search for the Wigan v Broncos game, I have been hunting desperately for a copy of the BBC2 documentary 'Up n' Under' (I think) from around 1992, including winning the Sydney Sevens, etc. Orrell also formed part of the documentary which ran over several episodes.

Does anyone have a copy they could reproduce or any idea where I could get one?? I had a few episodes on video but they've long been lost. The BBC won't release it apparently.

Any help much appreciated!!!
Fraggle

Re: Up n' Under wanted!!

Post by Fraggle »

Deano's Skerrett posted:
Following on from Keith's search for the Wigan v Broncos game, I have been hunting desperately for a copy of the BBC2 documentary 'Up n' Under' (I think) from around 1992, including winning the Sydney Sevens, etc. Orrell also formed part of the documentary which ran over several episodes.

Does anyone have a copy they could reproduce or any idea where I could get one?? I had a few episodes on video but they've long been lost. The BBC won't release it apparently.

Any help much appreciated!!!
I've got a copy of the film "Up'n'Under" somewhere but that's not the same thing. I don't think Samantha Janus' backside appeared in the BBC documentary - not that I bought the video just to see her backside...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
proud_pie_eater

Re: Up n' Under wanted!!

Post by proud_pie_eater »

That "up n under" is the john godber one, you'd have to be careful if you searched for tht on ebay!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!