None of you

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

None of you

Post by ian.birchall »

seems to have cottoned onto the fact that Danny Sculthorpe having set up Wilds try in the 10 minutes he was on the pitch then went off and never returned.
Has he done his ribs in again? :(
Mrs C seems to think that her man lasted the full 80 minutes, to my mind he lasted 75 and then went off with the trainer signalling vigorously that he was out again
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
heydude

Re: None of you

Post by heydude »

notice carney going off that's why near the end owen craigie (AKA chubby boy) kick the ball on the third tackle for richie barnett jnr to chase because we had no-one of speed there which he did get to make it very tense near the end
don't eat yellow snow
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

heydude posted:
notice carney going off that's why near the end owen craigie (AKA chubby boy) kick the ball on the third tackle for richie barnett jnr to chase because we had no-one of speed there which he did get to make it very tense near the end
Carney's was a blood-bin substitution.
heydude

Post by heydude »

GeoffN posted:
heydude posted:
geoffn just seen him going off didn't notice what for and then seen chubby boy kick for barnett and started to sh** myself because no-one with speed was there.
don't eat yellow snow
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

aspy made sure he got barnett though. Carney really scared me at the start when he was holding his knee! Just like to say great reception for the wigan greats who were in the widnes line up.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
heydude posted:
Yep, head injury rather than anything affecting his legs. I was a bit worried with the way he responded to that first tackle though, but didn't seem to affect him after that.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]