The REAL Opposition

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

The REAL Opposition

Post by Doveoverdave »

Well I will read all you have to say later I'm off to weigh up our true competitors Wakey & Leeee
heydude

Re: The REAL Opposition

Post by heydude »

you really are a prat.(could say something else but this is a family message board.)
don't eat yellow snow
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Sorry don't want to miss kick off.
mario

Post by mario »

Doveoverdave posted:
Well I will read all you have to say later I'm off to weigh up our true competitors Wakey & Leeee
Will that be the Wakey that beat Leeds, and Leigh that drew with Hull?
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Doveoverdave posted:
See people like myself may post what some would call being negative about us, but we state our reasons or arguements, you and WNAC just see mt to post crap for the sheer hell of it, it's like you like winding people up.

What is the point of this post ? what are you trying to achieve with it ?
heydude

Post by heydude »

ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
See people like myself may post what some would call being negative about us, but we state our reasons or arguements, you and WNAC just see mt to post crap for the sheer hell of it, it's like you like winding people up.

totally agree with you chrisa and apologize for putting you in the same group as these idiots.
don't eat yellow snow
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

ChrisA posted:
Doveoverdave posted:

:angry: Just been to Leigh, and I have got to say, they are our teu opposition, we will be lucky, given our current form, to get anything from them. they played with guts and passion, something we lack in buckets.

The point of our posts ChrisA, is to put forward a truthfull realistic view !!!! not a jaundice rose tinted view, it may be negative at the moment, but there is very little in the way of positives coming out of the JJB at the moment.

Anyway, we could be sharing a ground with Leigh next year, so I thought I would have a look at the opposition, as I only live a stones throw away, they have improved 100% since we beat them, whereas we have gone backwards !!!!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

:eusa8: Im really gettig bored with your ridiculous posts. Who on here really thinks that we are the standards of leigh?-Even though Leigh have pulled out some fantastic results. That is just stupid wnac.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Doveoverdave posted:
Why dont you go on there message boards and take your close friend or your alterego WNAC with you.
And leave real fans alone.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
...as I only live a stones throw away...
I can see why that has been verified by experiment. If they're running out of stones, we could probably find some more for them.